LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Feel weird buying a pacifier

I feel lately like I'm going too far. I purchased a pacifier through baby pants website. I live with my wife and she's aware and is fine with me wearing and using diapers and wearing footed pajamas. But I'm not sure how she's going to take this when she finds out. I would probably call myself 90% DL. I feel like I might be taking it too far. Any other primarily DL's here in a similar position?

Footed pyjamas is a "normal" thing to wear, even for people with no interest in the ABDL world

Most people wont react to you using a binky outside, if wearing normal clothes

Sit her down and tell her your feelings. I feel that a pacifier is such a small object compared to the use of diapers. I know for me I asked my GF how she would feel about me using a pacifier. She gave me a smirked and told me that as long as I keep it indoors she has no problems with it. She stressed that point. I do wear diapers out and about every so often, however she told me she did not or want me using the paci outside of the house.

You're right about the footed pajamas, they've become more mainstream lately. I guess if she's already tolerant and accepting of me wearing diapers then this shouldn't be too much more. I sometimes wear diapers outside the house though I keep it discreet which is easy to do with a tena slip maxi. I'd never think of using a pacifier out in public, Im far too introverted and shy to do that. Thanks for the advice!

I feel lately like I'm going too far. I purchased a pacifier through baby pants website. I live with my wife and she's aware and is fine with me wearing and using diapers and wearing footed pajamas. But I'm not sure how she's going to take this when she finds out. I would probably call myself 90% DL. I feel like I might be taking it too far. Any other primarily DL's here in a similar position?

I also have only just bought a paci (and also some baby print disposables) from Cuddlz.

I'm not sure what my partner will think, she knows that my AB side has come to the surface due to my deep love for her (I too had also been 'just' a DL before our relationship) but she has willingly bottle fed me and conversed with me using 'baby talk' recently so I hope it won't be an issue.

I would always prefer my 'mummy' bought my AB accessories, that way I can be sure that she is okay with the new side of our relationship but that does nt happen very often.

I should also add that I've recently found out that my G/F has an account here (she's been spying on me lol), so perhaps she'll read this and find out about my new baby bits before she opens the locked case that keeps my 'hobby' away from the prying eyes of the children :)

I think of the paci as a small thing too. If you're really that concerned, maybe you should talk to her. Tell her i bought pacifiers, is that ok with you? Hopefully she'll appreciate your honesty and asking permission, and be open to it. And IMO nothing is too far as long as no one is hurt.

Sharing infantilistic tendencies with someone who isn't a participant is always difficult. If someone has no interest in doing the activity themselves, then it will be difficult for them to accept the fact that you enjoy it. It's like a sports fanatic trying to discuss the topic with someone who has absolutely no interest (or knowledge) of a game. Sometimes it's more meaningful to have "alone time" where you can enjoy your activities without having to include someone else.