• Pull-ups
    • Goodnites
    • Youth Size
    • Adults Small
    • Adults Medium
    • Adults Large
    • Adults X-Large
    • Adults XX-Large

Medium has always worked for me. The large size is a bit too large, especially when I buy the Depend brand. But when I've bought the extra absorbency pull-up panties in the past, the medium size was adequate. For the same product, the packaging proclaims it has a "more underwear-like" fit. The mediums was just a bit tight in front, although still wearable, but when I buy that product now, the large size gives me more room "where it counts."

• 1 month later...

Its really annoying for me, because Im just inbetween small and medium :angry: If I want to try a new brand of diaper I usually have to sample both sizes and see which ones fit the best. I usually opt for medium because they hold more, even if they are a loose fit and look slightly bulky on me

Guest diamondback688

interesting...i found out that i can fit into either a small of medium molicare...ive always used mediums...as for attends, i fit into smalls...

• 4 months later...

I can fit into size 6 Pampers or Luvs with all the cute juvenile prints. Being 5'11" tall and weighing between 117 and 120 lbs., I have a fairly thin physique...this abnormally low weight for my overall body frame can be attributed to my long-distance running regimen. (I run marathons and log between 75 and 90 miles of running a week). Now mind you, the fit is not loose..it is a tight fit, but the closure tapes are fully "engaged" or in their proper place when I do have one on. They are not stretched out to the point of breakage, as I've seen on diaper lovers with a little too much body weight to get into a 6. I love the comforting feel of that snug fit...if I might say so, they look cute on me. For me, the whole point of wearing a diaper is wearing it so my Mommy and big sisters can do their matronly duty and remove me from it..nothing gets my heart pounding or so short of breath like the sound of those closure tapes being pulled open by a loving Mommy on a changing pad! (Oh how I wish!)

Guest John_Q_Sample

Should wear a medium but opt for the large as I like the bulk, crinkle and obviousness of a big diaper... I enjoy diapers for the sexual thrill/humiliation so the bigger the diaper the better!

Guest Diaper4Boys

I wear medium. However, I also buy large cheap ones for thickening purposes only because I love the big budge between my legs as I waddle when I walk. I love them extra thick, but they are a pain to remove.

Maybe I should just use cloth diapers for the extra layers on top of my disposable.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm an adult large, but when I weighed less, I found that Depend large fit me better than the medium, but Attends medium fit me like a glove. That was a strange feeling, but I liked the Attends a lot better, so I didn't mind at all.