LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

Guest ChoclateWafflez

Guest ChoclateWafflez

We all used to live with our Rents at one time or another! I see you are in the chatroom already, welcome to the club!

Thank you very much. Its nice to have a place where there are people like me :D

Welcome!!! I can relate considering I am 18 too and still live with my parents. Although, they know about my AB side so I am able to indulge every now and again as long as It doesn't interfere with anything and I keep it to myself.

God youre lucky...my parents dont know this, because I just dont trust my dad to be so understanding :P

You would be surprised! My father is not very understanding of a lot of things about me. Being an AB, being bi-sexual and having a boyfriend, and being transgender are all things that are hard to accept but he tries and I know he still loves me. Sometimes I think it's just got to be a dad thing to want to contradict their children to being who they really are. In the end though parents generally love you all the same :) although it may take a while for them to accept something as quirky as being AB. It definitely took my parents a couple months before they came to terms with it, but I know I am happier in the long run not having to hide from them.