LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dumb Question of the Day

It is pretty much a given that Roger Clemens used "performance-enhancing drugs, apparently to extend his career. Now if these drugs enabled him to have a blazing fast ball well beyond the time that he should have, would they be the power behind the thrown?

Just asking

I guess that would be like the old dragstrip categories "A/Gas" and "A/Fuel" where the latter identified the class and the other component what the car ran on

Well now that you have ruenid my joke:) would a low-scoring game, called a "pitchers' duel" be a "Game of Throwns"?

Hey Zander,

At the risk of receiving another Groaner fro Christine, there are also occasional war stories where people have done "impossible" feats of superhuman strength in life-threatening emergencies...like tossing multiple hundred pound shells over the side of a boat when they came out the wrong end of a gun and went back into the hold..

I think the answer to Christine's latest question is that it would be a "thrown game" lol!

I can not get to first base around here. How about a little CLEMNSy. you make me feel like A LEX Luthor

It seems Christine is looking to get 'pun'-ished for yet more bad jokes :P the down side is that she has also apparently 'thrown' out any possible remaining credibility :P

That is it! I am outta here! Going on strike. I can use the free time to watch THE UMPIRE STRIKES BACK

Why use my purse? Try a tiara, you can put an eye out with that