LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

VA and Cloth Diaper

Yes it is very true that the VA decides what they want in your records, and if you want to change it then you are in for a pain of a time. I'm not sure about using the VFW for something so simple. That and also to go to a group of people and say that I use daipers and the VA only gives cheap so I want to switch over to cloth. But as we all know that if you are going to do anything big again the VA you need someone else backing you other wise you stand little chance.

Actually you just need a sponsor in charge of your VA case when you file your adjustment or appeal request. When you go into the VA office in charge of the filing process, they will ask you who you want. They will in turn send the request to your local chapter. I used The American legion, but you can use any of the chapters, such as VFW as was mentioned. Your sponsor will contact you with a letter Informing you of whom he or she is and if they require any information from you or any action you might need to take. You do not need to be a member of any of the Military posts or chapters to have this sponsor assigned. I know it varies state to state, but in my state the VA is running about 2 years behind on any VA disability claim. Which means the quicker you start the process, the better. Also I understand the the Appeal process, if your not happy with the initial reward percentage, is lagging at about three years so that would be over five years. It took me almost 20 years with them to obtain 100% :huh:

After doing so googling I agree I need to get in touch with VFW, American legion or at least someone to help me. Most of my paperwork is right and but how I'm being treated is not the best. Right now it is one step at a time, and trying to get better diapers so I do not leak so much is the first.

I'd recommend that you avoid all-in-one diapers. Except for very minor incontinence, they don't work. The absorbent material is in close contact with the stitching along the leg openings and waist. As you've probably discovered, that's where they leak. Your best bet for cloth diapers is a Birdseye diaper and a separate PUL waterproof pant. Check out the the Adult Cloth Diaper company. www.adultclothdiaper.com.

It was not had for me to get the VA to give me diapers, but then again it is all the way through my medical records. I asked right at the end of last year, when I could no long afford diapers thanks to christmas and kids. My Uro doctor said call my Primary, Primary said ok and sent them out. I have been going to the VA for this problem since 2011. I have been given ever med that there is, I have tried just about every thing that could be done. So I do not know if it was the doctor or everything that they have tried being the reason that it ws easy, all I know is that he VA sends out the cheapest diapers out there.

I actually get molicare super plus from the VA

Would you like to expound on that and help out the discussion. How did you go about the procedure and how long it took, stuff like that?

• Like 1

I have been reading and saving files like crazy about the different diapers the VA will prescibe and had planned on asking my doctor for a change till my son crashed my computer.... Lesson learned do not let a 5 year old on your PC for nothing..