LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Terry Lined Plastic Pants

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on plastic pants. I want to get some basic white terry or flannel lined pull on plastic pants for daytime use that I can wear to work. My GF has been threatening me with making me wear diapers to work but I just feel like it isn't an option so I'm looking for alternatives. Pull ons are my first choice but snap ons would be fine as well. I work in an office and my Attends would be (unfortunately) a little too noisy and bulky under dress slacks : ( I hate having to wait to get home to get back into my diapers, so I'm thinking about going this route.

I did some looking around but didn't come up with anything that was what I was looking for, most of the plastic pants out there are just plastic without any liner, which would be too hot and clammy to wear all day long. Any suggestions on where to order them from and are they a reliable source?

Another question - anyone out there that works in an office that wears pull on underwear like the depends or Attends? Are they bulky? I figure the noise won't be a factor because the are cloth covered but this is another option I've been thinking about. Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'm looking for some suggestions on plastic pants. I want to get some basic white terry or flannel lined pull on plastic pants for daytime use that I can wear to work. My GF has been threatening me with making me wear diapers to work but I just feel like it isn't an option so I'm looking for alternatives. Pull ons are my first choice but snap ons would be fine as well. I work in an office and my Attends would be (unfortunately) a little too noisy and bulky under dress slacks : ( I hate having to wait to get home to get back into my diapers, so I'm thinking about going this route.

I did some looking around but didn't come up with anything that was what I was looking for, most of the plastic pants out there are just plastic without any liner, which would be too hot and clammy to wear all day long. Any suggestions on where to order them from and are they a reliable source?

Another question - anyone out there that works in an office that wears pull on underwear like the depends or Attends? Are they bulky? I figure the noise won't be a factor because the are cloth covered but this is another option I've been thinking about. Thanks!

You can often find the terry lined plastic pants on ebay under the search heading adult baby. The flannel lined ones from www.feetware.com are great, I wear them a lot when a diaper would be a bit too much to hide.

I have some terry lined plastic pants and their great!! Filla diaper to bursting and the plastic pant will hepl you out ;o) LOL its a good indicator no how the diapers holding up too - stops leaks.

I will say though, they can be very hot! I've worn just them alone and they heat up very quickly - then again you don't notice em if you've a diaper on under them 8)

*wearing Abri Form Super diapers - not as thick as X-Plus - more suitable for work - 22 to a bag - just GREAT absorbancy - realyy very very good*

DP

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Noisypants, you asked about using Depend or Attends pull-ons to wear at the office. I don't know anything about Attends, but Depend has some options. Their refastenable (now called adjustable) underwear might serve your purposes very well. They hold as much as a diaper and I can wear one for a few hours before needing a change. They are very quiet, not all that bulky and are discreet. You can probably wear them under regular dress pants, especially the ones with the pleated fronts. Probably best not to try them with anything skin-tight, such as jeans! Looser jeans are fine, tho. Depend has two pull-up options, the extra absorbency or the super-absorbency. The extra absorbency are best for your "lighter days," but for heavier use go with the super-absorbency types. These, too, are very discreet, although the "extras" are the most discreet. Hope this helps!!

I have two pair from plastic-pants.com and I'm satisfied with them. You can match the terry up to transparent and translucent colored vinyls to give them a "background." They're very absorptive for when my diapers leak and they've kept more than one Abena around my waist overnight until I could change. They're well worth the money.

go to www.myprotex.com they have terry londed babypants