LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The best Valentines Day EVER

Ashley had been up all night waiting in the guest room wondering what her husband had planned for Valentines day! Ashley was 25 years old, was 5 ft, had dark brown hair, and hazel eyes. She looked a lot younger for her age and always got confused as her husbands little girl. She could never get a job anywhere due to her size and health problems. So her husband always worked and she stayed home and kept the house clean.

Ashley also had a secret ABDL fetish that she had just recently came out to her husband with. He loved it. He thought it was absolutely adorable. He told her he was okay with it completely. She was shocked but was glad he accepted her for it when no one else did. He was also secretly glad because since she couldn't have kids for him, he knew she would be the perfect one to be the child.

The day before, which was the 13th of February, Ashley's husband had sent her to the guest room with everything she would need to stay in there while he got ready for valentines day the next day.

Ashley was super nervous at what he had planned. She was also super excited though. Her husband always tried to make everything super sweet and happy for her. She felt bad that she could give him kids when she knew thats all he ever wanted but he was never mad at her for it.

-------------------

Sam was getting everything ready in the spare room for his new babygirl. His valentines present to his wife was to give her what she liked and what he really wanted. He was going to treat his wife as his babygirl. He got everything he needed for a nursery and set it up the night before valentines day. It had a crib, changing table, rocking chair, closet full of baby clothes, diapers, toy chest full of toys, and everything a nursery needed. There was also a high chair in the kitchen, a playpen in the living room, and a car seat in the car. He also bought a stroller for walks."

Sam was so happy when she told him she had a baby fetish. He always wanted kids and knew she couldn't have them so he decided she would be his baby.

-----------

Sam went to bed that night and woke up in the morning happy. He went to the guest room and knocked on the door then entered and saw his wife was awake. He said, "morning baby. Happy valentines day! Are you ready for your surprise?"

Ashley smiled big when her his and entered the room and said, "Morning honey and of course i am." She hopped out of bed and took her husbands hand smiling big

Sam smiled and said, "okay close your eyes and i will guide you." She did and he guided her to the nursery and opened the door and said, "open your eyes now babygirl."

Ashley opened her eyes and was in awe and shock. She looked up at her husband and said, "is this all for me honey? Thank you thank you thank you." She hugged him tight and look up at him. He was 6'2" so she was at his waist."

(Want more comment away)

• Like 1

Sam hugged Ashley tight and picked her up and carried her over to the changing table. He then laid her down and stripped her of her big girl clothes and said, "you wont be needing these anymore." He then began to wipe her down down then powered her and slide a diaper under her bottom. He then taped her up and smiled big.

Sam then went to the closet and picked out a outfit for her to wear for the day. It was a pink onesie with pooh bear on the front, a purple mini skirt, some purple and pink ankle socks and some black mary jane shoes. He then went back over to the changing table and began to dress her.

Meanwhile the whole time Ashley was in lala land happier than ever amd smiled up at her husband and said, "i love you so much. Thank you for all of this." She let him dress her and laid there still and said, "can i have a pacifier please? Do i talk baby talk now and call you daddy?"

Sam smiled and said, "i love you too babygirl so much! Your welcome baby. Yes you can have one. Yes talk baby talk and yes i am now your daddy." He put a white pacifier in her mouth that said daddies baby on it and smiled big.

Sam finished getting her dressed and picked her up and carried her downstairs and put her in her new high chair and said, "what does my baby want for breakfast?"

Ashley smiled big and said, "can me have pancakes daddy pwease?" She sat in her high chair sucking on her pacifier happily. She looked around and saw the playpen and smiled big and said, "daddy you dhe best ever!"

Sam smiled big and began to make pancakes and when they were done, he buttered then and put syrup on them then cut them up and sat the plate on his babies tray and tied a bib around her neck.

He then began to feed her which she ate happily and got all messy and looked super adorable. Sam was finally happy to have the babygirl he always wanted even if it was his wife. He didn't, he loved his babygirl.

Ashley ate all her food gone and let Sam wipe her down. She then reached her arms to be picked up and said, "me wan baba daddy pwease."

Sam picked Ashley up and carried her own to the recliner and sat down with her and her mama in his arms. He cuddled her close and put the nipple to her mouth and said , "open up babygirl. Here comes your baba."

Ashley smiled really really big and opened her mouth wide and accepted the bottle. She began to nurse happily and cuddle close to Sam and sonce she hadn't slept at all that night began to drift off to sleep.

Sam held his babygirl and let her nurse on her bottle and realized how tired she was and held her close and rocked her while she nurse hoping that she would fall asleep.

Ashley fell fast asleep and drank the bottle gone but kept sucking on it like it was a pacifier and sicking in the air.

Sam quickly changed it to a pacifier and held her close and slowly stood up and took her to the nursery and tried to lay her down in her crib but she had a tight grip on his shirt. He then decided to go to his room with her and lay down in bed and let her sleep on his chest.

About an hour later, Ashley began to whimper and cry in her sleep having a nightmare and wet her diaper in her sleep. She began to cry more in her sleep then jolted awake and cried into Sam's chest.

Sam held her toght as she cried and said, "its okay baby. Daddys here. Daddys got you." He stood up with her in his arms and bounced her lightly and held her close shhhing her the whole time. She finally began to fall back asleep and cuddled close now having a nice dream.

Ashley woke up 2 hours later and smiled at her daddy and said, " hi daddy." Sam smiled big and said, "hi babygirl. How was your nap?" She cuddled close and said, "it was good daddy."

(Comment for more)

Ashley cuddled close to Sam and said, "dank you so much for dis daddy. Me wuv you so so much." She smiled and hugged him tight keeping her head on his chest

Sam held his baby close and said, "you're very welcome babygirl. I love you too baby so so much." He hugged her back and cuddled close and stood up with her and carried her downstairs and sat her in her playpen with toys and turned on cartoons and said, " daddy will be right back baby. He has to go do the diahes." He then went to the kitchen.

Ashley cried a little at first when she was put down but then played with her toys and became mezmerized by the TV. She played and samg along to the TV not even realizing Sam had come back into the room.

Sam watched his babygirl and smiled big and sat on the couch smiling so happy to finally have the baby he always wanted. He walked over and put her pacifier in her mouth then went and sat back down

Ashley sucked on her pacifier happily and watched TV until the show was over and saod, "daddy daddy can we go for a walk?"

Sam smiled and said, "how about we go for a walk thwn you can play at the park baby?" Ashley smiled really big and jumped up and down happily and said, "yeah yeah yeah."

Sam picked her up out of her playpen and took her upstairs and laid her on the changing table and said, " wow babies saoked." He then changed her and got a diaper bag ready to go.

He then carried her downstairs and put her in her stroller and pushed her outside locking the house and began to walk to the park.

(Comment for more)

Ashley sat in the stroller happily and now that she was in babymode completely, she would point out things like birds and trees. She knew what they were but wanted to seem like a baby so she acted like she had no idea. She pointed at a puppy dog and said, "daddy wat is dat?" Of course she knew but the people passing them needed to think she was just a baby.

Sam smiled at his baby as they walked to the park and told her what everything was as she pointed. He said, "thats a puppy dog sweetie. Its says woof woof. Can you say woof woof?"

Ashley smiled and said, "woof woof. Me did it daddy me did it." She bounced up and down in her stroller happily not even acting anymore just it comes natural to be a baby not even having to try. Like her big girl life doesn't even exsist.

Sam smiled big at his baby and said, "good job babygirl." Just as he said that a group of girls passed them and stopped in front of them and said, "awww wook at the wittle baby." They then started laughing and one girl said, "she must be in her 20's something." They all started laughing and making fun of Ashley

Ashley started crying not knowing what they were talking about being ao into her babyrole that her adult mind wasn't there. Sam quickly stepped in front of his baby and said, "you girls are rude to make a baby cry. She may look like an adult but can't help that her mind is of a baby. She is disabled and doesn't understand anything. So if you don't want me to call the police for harassment you ahould leave." All the girls walked away laughing.

Sam quickly picked up the crying Ashley and said, "shhhh shh baby. Daddys got you. Daddys got you. Don't listen to those meany girls. Nothing they said was true."

Ashley began to slowly calm down and smile again and said, "daddy pawk now?" Sam nodded and put her back in her stroller and finished walking to the park.

When they got to the park, Sam lifted her out of the stroller and said, "what do you wann do first babygirl?" Ashley pointed at the swings and smiled big. Sam gook her over anx put her in one of the bigger baby swings and smiled big. He then began to push her gently and would ever once in a while sneak in a tickle to her tummy.

Ashley smiled and giggled the whole time and kicked her legs and had a lot of fun playing on the swings. But after a while she gor bored and said, "can we pway tag daddy pwease?" Sam nodded and said, "yes we can babygirl." He took her out of the swing and sat her down on the ground.

Ashley began to run around away from her daddy and S chased her staying a little behind her to make her happy even though be knew he cojld catch her.

At one point, ashley turned her head to look behind her as she was running and she tripped her a rock and fell to the ground and hit her head on the ground. Not to hard but hard evnough to make her cry instantly.

Sam quickly ran over to her and picked her up and held her close to him trying to calm her down and looked at her head and saw a big cut. She had split her head open slightly. He quickly put her in her stroller and rushed her to the hospital thankfully it only being a couple blocks away.

(Comment to see what happens next)

(Thanks for all the comments guys)

Sam practically ran into the emergency room and said, "someone help. My babygirl fell and split her head open. We were at the park playing tag and she tripped on a rock."

Angela, a nurse, rushed over to the man and the baby and looked a little shocked the baby being bigger than expected but quickly shook the thought out of her head. She said, "lets get you to the back room sweetie and get that fixed up all better."

Ashley was crying really badly at this point. Her head hurt really bad and she didn't know why. Her daddy was moving really fast and she now had blood in her right eye.

Angela picked Ashley up and laid her down on a gurney and began to wheel her back to a room to get her head fixed up.

Sam followed right next to them trying to calm Ashley down her crying now making her hyperventilate. Ashley slowly began to cry herself to sleep.

Sam rubbed her back and hummed a lullaby to get her fall asleep more.

Angela cleaned up the split and and examined it and realized it only needed a couple of stitches. She quickly sticked her up and she stayed asleep the whole time. She patched her up and gave Sam a prescription for a liquid medicine to help headaches and pain.

Sam took the prescription and laid the stroller back and laid Ashley in it buckling her up trying not to wake her up and wheeled her out after thanking Angela.

Sam took Ashley to a pharmacy and got the prescription and took her home and laid her down in her crib and let her sleep for a while until she woke up and sat in the rocking chair worried.