LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stopping leaks at night

babylar

. It has taken me many years to find out how to stop leaks in bed, because i sleep mostly on my stomach. I take a "Abena Abrilet Max Pad" cut it in half widthwise, then fold it in half lengthwise. Now put on your diaper, by fastening the bottom taps first, the take the pad that is folded in half and stuff it down the front pushing the penis down a bit, then fasten the top tabs. I have had about 99% NO LEAKS! People that sleep on your side will find this system will work better for them. The big problem with diapers is thy are designed for women not men, scenes we need most of our protection up front at night, day time is different. The best diaper for day time i have found is the "Attends Extra Absorbent" now if they were white plastic back in my opinion you would have the perfect diaper for day time. I find they have just the right amount of gel and batten filler in them. If they have too much gel beads in them when siting you are going to find a problem. I have been a DL for more than 60 year and suffered with most if not all of the problems we have with diapers, plastic pants in Canada. There are a lot of online companies that are not good or just a plan rip off.

There is NO way I could get my penis to point down for an extended time. Being robust down there can be an incredible pain if you're pointing down in the least, and get even the slightest arousal. As a side sleeper not even Molicare or Abena would work good so I've had to use cloth or get leaks all the time. Lately I've been testing the new XP L4's. They have a little move improving to do but are incredibly promising. Even as they are I only had two minor/moderate leaks in two weeks.

Being a side sleeper incontinence does being its challenges in this area. For most cloth will do the trick with a good pair of plastic pants. I wear gary euroflex and they've lasted ages. Great product with nice comfy elastics. The problem I had though was I pee about 2 litres during the night so I need the extra absorbancy of a good diaper. I wear a terry diaper over my disposable and gary pants over that. Most of the time I get a little that's leaked out and gets soaked up but for flooding nights thy been a bed saver. I do wear a cath sometimes and it works very well. However on the odd occasion I get a blowout, piss everywhere, and It knocks my confidence a bit.

Being a side sleeper incontinence does being its challenges in this area. For most cloth will do the trick with a good pair of plastic pants. I wear gary euroflex and they've lasted ages. Great product with nice comfy elastics. The problem I had though was I pee about 2 litres during the night so I need the extra absorbancy of a good diaper. I wear a terry diaper over my disposable and gary pants over that. Most of the time I get a little that's leaked out and gets soaked up but for flooding nights thy been a bed saver. I do wear a cath sometimes and it works very well. However on the odd occasion I get a blowout, piss everywhere, and It knocks my confidence a bit.

I use plastic pants over my disposables and I always pee on my back and I am a side sleeper. I wake up and pee. Cloth also keeps them from leaking too when I wear cloth at night.

There is NO way I could get my penis to point down for an extended time. Being robust down there can be an incredible pain if you're pointing down in the least, and get even the slightest arousal.

Wearing a thong under the diaper could solve the problem. Have you already tried this?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

There is NO way I could get my penis to point down for an extended time. Being robust down there can be an incredible pain if you're pointing down in the least, and get even the slightest arousal. As a side sleeper not even Molicare or Abena would work good so I've had to use cloth or get leaks all the time. Lately I've been testing the new XP L4's. They have a little move improving to do but are incredibly promising. Even as they are I only had two minor/moderate leaks in two weeks.

Yeah, this is what I don't get. When you do get an erection, your penis will naturally point up (or out if it could). You might be ok with pointing it to the side, but how in the heck do you even get it to point down? If I try doing that, well.... Ouch.

I don't get errections well not proper ones any more it is another diabetic related problem so I can't point down and stay down all night. That said leaks do happen when I wet heavily. I have a kylie on my side of the bed which soaks most of it up and I remain comfortable and usually unaware of anywetnes outside my nappy until morning.