LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Really sick of all this.

I'm completely with you! I was just talking with one of my ex's and we were talking about just my need to share a relationship

and that sex really is just a side benefit for me. she accepted my baby side and treated me once in awhile because it's what I

craved. I reciprocated with her desires but in the end we split up over some lies (on her part). Other than that relationship I have

felt very secluded and isolated. I would never wish this kink/ lifestyle on anyone as it has a tendency to do just that (seclude &

Isolate).

Talking about it is good start.

Normal is boring, everyone has their own secrets of one sort or another.

Never let small parts of your life overwhelm all the other parts.

I too struggled with the self acceptance aspects from a young age, but then I discovered I was not alone, at a much later age than is possible today.

You are who you are, and that's just the way it is.

I realized long ago that (insert whatever here) wasn't going to go away so let's just move on and live a productive life.

If others don't accept who you are, they were not worthy of your friendship anyway.

• Like 1

The first lesson of DailyDiapers is "Relax!", you are not the only person in the world with an odd relationship with diapers.

The second lesson is also "Relax!". There's nothing wrong with you in the sex department, and the labels are just convenient handles with fuzzy boundaries anyway. What people are attracted to is highly dependent on circumstance...isolate a bunch of hetro male sailors on a submarine and soon homosexual relationships develop, just as they do in prisons, because the need for sex is stronger than the preference for doing it with females.

As people get older, sex hormone levels drop, and the need for sex decreases. I am definitely sexual, i have been getting raging hard-ons this week when I wake up next to my wife, but my idea of really good sex isn't traditional intercourse...it involves being stroked....and I have masturbated myself far more often than I have had sex with my wife.

Thank-you for hearing me out and supporting. I don't think people understand AB/DL. When they hear about it, they immediately think it's something we choose to be. I can tell you honestly, that if I could remove it from my life, I would, and I've tried as long as I can remember. I remember bargining with myself every year until I was about 19, "ok, it's a new year, no more of this stuff," and every year, I'd fall back into the old patterns. I eventually gave up the fight, but it hasn't led to acceptance. I don't know if it ever will, although I do hope for some kind of peace.

I do agree, Dill, that people focus too much on self-labels. I'm definately one of those, I think!

The third lesson of Daily Diapers is that the binge/purge cycle is such a common thing that it has a name and standard advice -- just put your stuff in a box, you will want it again soon eough, and getting a box out of storage is cheaper and easier than buying a new set of toys.

Just as with being gay or being transgender (incorrect social gender assignment at odds with the brain configuration), many of those that have diaper needs would just as soon not, but the needs will not go away and cannot be suppressed indefinitely.

People, even those with their own nonstandard sexuality, are remarkably just as inflexible about sexuality as your favorite stereotypical gay conservative politician with a publicly religious position that being gay is both a choice and a sin. Certainly, if sex comes up at work, I have a perfectly vanilla public face that has nothing to do with my real love or sex life. The truths of that are that that I have been too unwell over the last year to even masturbate myself to a climax more than a handful of times, normal intercourse feels great but has never been a priority or something that has happenned more often than once a month, and that being cuddled and touched, especially in bed, when I am tired or a little upset, therefore making me feel loved, is much more important to me in my marriage than what most would call sex.

When I was very depressed and thinking about hurting myself towards the end of an abusive relationship nearly twenty years ago, I decided that I wanted to fix everything when I started seeing a shrink. A funny thing happened...the shrink ignored my predilection for diapers and focussed o the relationship that was the cause of my problems. I have later had a lady shrink who was a little more than professionally curious and sometimes reminded me to be discreet, but diapers weren't the cause of my problems, so they were not an issue that was ever discussed.

My wife has had social work training, so she understands the professional position, but is personally turned off due to her own bad experiences...a bedwetting, wife-blaming alchoholic ex husband who she had to abandon with her small daughter still in diapers that she had too change by herself entirely too many times, and she worked with old folks who also sometimes needed diapers. So I wear diapers when I feel the need, conceal them from her somewhat willfully blind eye, and she hopes I will get tired of it through saturation. This has been going on for more than a decade, with diapers and self-masturbation taking up my relatively stronger needs for something resembling sex.