LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What about the wetters?

DailyDi

If you follow the news, you know I've been iced in here in Alabama from a storm that shifted and gave us an unexpected snowfall. Over 1000 students were stranded at their schools and had to spend the night. Made me wonder about the sleep wetters... to a bedwetter a surprise, unavoidable sleepover would be terrifying, especially without the chance to plan for protection or a change of clothes.

I'd like to think in situations like the school one, the school would be somewhat able to deal with it (having supplies/spare clothes). Understandably it would still be unnerving though (for any student with physical health issues who requires supervision/regular maintenance, if you get what I mean).

I'd like to think in situations like the school one, the school would be somewhat able to deal with it (having supplies/spare clothes). Understandably it would still be unnerving though (for any student with physical health issues who requires supervision/regular maintenance, if you get what I mean).

There was once a wreck so bad on an interstate that I seriously considered peeing into an empty coke bottle that I had. The only thing that stopped me was the fact that I could not open up my pants / get into position during the start/stop traffic. Plus I saw a gas station and pulled over there....and waited in line =p.