LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, probably about 20 hours solid... jetlag+lots of alcohol=sleep.

Have you ever been involved in a brawl? Did you come out of it on top?

years ago in a land far way me and my partner had come in to town after being in indian counrty for over a week

some back line officer told us we smell verybad and poo bear ask if he wanted to do some thing about it and the officer left :badmood:

about 30 min later he returned with some friends to help him

and try to give us baths in a bar needless to say a fight broke out the went for about 5 hours had many others people invloved in the fight we were finail move into a socker flied and left to sleep it off we even had mp with us that some place along the line had switched side

we had a few bruise the officer that started it all had 3 black eyes and sevearl broken bone

that is what you get when you mix smelly navy seals and reg army one h*&^& of a fight

:biker_h4h:

ever went car or truck shopping wearinf diapers

Guest diamondback688

i have gone car shopping and motorcycle shopping wearing diapers...no one had a clue...

have you ever been swimming in a pool, lake, ocean etc. while wearing a diaper?

Guest diamondback688

never been scuba diving before...

have you ever been on a cruise? if so, how long was it and where did you go?(and did you have fun!!!???)

There were times when I was little and the family would be out for the day. Quite often I would fall asleep in the car ride home, and be carried into the house, so I would end up waking up in bed. Oh and once when I was about 12, and I sleptwalked. I went downstairs and set off the burgalar alarm. I woke up in the kitchen with my dad stood next to me. He had come downstairs to see why the alarm was going off.

Have you ever sleepwalked?

There were times when I was little and the family would be out for the day. Quite often I would fall asleep in the car ride home, and be carried into the house, so I would end up waking up in bed. Oh and once when I was about 12, and I sleptwalked. I went downstairs and set off the burgalar alarm. I woke up in the kitchen with my dad stood next to me. He had come downstairs to see why the alarm was going off.

Have you ever sleepwalked?

yes to sleep walkinb i was once brought home by the police as a child for walking down the street carring a 2 x 4 told them i was going to my granpas house to help him build a boat

when younger did you ever go on a date wearing diapers

nope...

have you ever been constipated?

yes it use to be a side effect of rugs i took for pain, then you take more drugs to deal with that and it is a never ending baddle

till i found taco bell food

what is the longest you have ever gone with out being in diapers or protective pants of some sort

Yeah, but it wasn't too bad. My mum was driving and we were almost at a roundabout. The guy in front stopped suddenly, and my mum swerved to avoid him. She ended up with damage on the corner of the drivers side, from where she had hit the right hand corner of the guys trailer. Oh and there was another one. I was in year seven and it was on the school bus. It hit a boy that was in the same form group as me. It wasn't too bad though. The boy was ok, apart from the bump on his head.

Have you ever gone a day or longer without eating?

Longest without washing? 5 days or so, I wasn't being a dirty sod though, circumstances dictated it.

On another occasion I went 30 days without access to running water and whatnot in the depths of the jungles of Belize, just dipping into a river every few days, when it was practical.

Have you ever taken part in any sort of protest or march? If so, what for?

nope...

have you ever seen Mount Everest in real life(not in pics??

never but i think it would be a nice site to see along with lockness scottland

:badmood:

have you ever seen things in the sky you could not explane and were afraid to tell others about it

:boxing:

Guest diamondback688

nope...other than the lotto i play on occasion, i dont gamble much(except for poker i play online too)...

have you ever been overseas?

nope...other than the lotto i play on occasion, i dont gamble much(except for poker i play online too)...

have you ever been overseas?

yes from 1970 till 1984 i spent a lot of time working in other countys as a merc. manyothers i liked and others sucked

ever play truth and dare over diaper issues

Guest diamondback688

not that i remember...

have you ever owned a weapon of any kind?

to rickibrat: just out of curiosity, what countrys were you in?

No, I've never owned a weapon. Not even a pen knife.

Do you ever go for walks when it is raining?

love walking in the rain or even driving in the rain, love to sit on top of a sand dune and watch the rain as it first comes on shore off the ocean.

spent lots of times in afirca, south america, afcanastan <sorry for spelling>

:angel_not:

do you like to fly in small planes

How small of a plane?: "puddle-jumpers" have been OK, something like a Cessna, not too keen about.

Reflecting on my weekend:

Have you ever had to let-go;fire someone?

PS Sunshine....you were not being rude at all..

yes i have had to let people go, but the person had so many warnings that the action had to stop, they got paid to be at work, they drove a company truck and still could not make it any ware close to the start of there shift

where is the scaries place you have wore diapers