LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Done many stretches of 24 hours plus on exercise and Ops with the Army. Probably the most punishing for me was going on an exercise last year. Decided it would be a good idea to go out with one of my mates who was at Uni up where he was the night before we went into the field. Woken up at 11am Friday... Wobbled into my car early afternoon still in quite a state, made the 120 mile trip home hoping the fuzz weren't on the route down. Had a very cold shower, sorted my kit and headed to the TA Centre whereupon we were all split up into sections and whatnot and I had the pleasure of being handed a GPMG (machine gun) avec several hundred rounds of link. Straight onto the back of a truck to the training area, no chance for any sleep in the back of the bloody thing. Insertion march into some woods for orders, hangover just getting a grip of me by this point... straight into various attacks, clearing woods, all that rhubarb, and before breakfast to boot. I was sweating blood to say the least but I managed not to pile in and by the afternoon was somehow looking better for it than some of the other lads. Finally got to lay up for a few hours at about 9pm Sat night before doing it all again the next day. Not a bad stretch.

Not quick enough I guess...

Yes, I was dared to streak across the footie pitch of the local primary school when I was bladdered at someone's house party, it was dark and the middle of winter. Did my deed only to find my clothes had been nicked and the nobheads had locked me out of the house. I was let back in sometime after I started turning blue.

Have you ever killed an animal with the intention of eating it?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I`m against hunting animals, though I fully understand that some hunting is necessary to keep the animal poulation in check, ecosystem in balance. So besides the odd bug and creepy crawler, I have not killed an animal for food. Not to say that I kill bugs for sustenance.... :)

Have you ever started a fight with someone twice your size?

I haven't met anyone like Andre The Giant. However twice my size would be 12' 4'' and at least 440 lbs. Then again I guess I could say that unless threatened I wouldn't pick a fight with such a person.

Have you ever met someone/hooked up at a concert?

Guest diamondback688

i have...ive eaten everything from chocolate to a can of mountain dew to steak...

have you ever watched TV for a long period of time without doing anything else other than getting up for diaper changes and to eat?

Yeah. I do that most days. I get up in the morning, and then sit and watch TV and go on the computer. I will stand up and make a sandwich or something at lunchtime and then eat it in front of the TV. Then I get up and make tea a few hours later, then go to bed at about midnight. Also, most of the time when I am doing that I am not wearing a nappy. It doesn't make that much difference though since I don't pee that often. Usually only twice a day, once in the morning and once at some point in the evening.

Have you fallen over in a public place recently?

No I`ve never actually listened my CDs to death, but since I have no sense of order in my things, some of my CDs will get huge scratches, and I have to replace them eventually. My utter failure in putting them back in the case is a paradox really, since my music is what I hold in the highest regard. :)

Have you ever broken your wrist and kept wandering around without knowing it really was broken?

Nope. But I did the next best thing. The brake pedal of my motorcycle broke the first knuckle of my big toe. I then proceeded to pick up the bike and put it on the stand. Then walked about a mile to a phone to call my mom to take me to a hospital. Didn't feel much until about 4 hours later...turns out my knuckle was mush...on the x-ray there was just a big black spot where my knuckle should have been. The funny thing is the doc said that the swelling should compress the bone shards back together. So today I still have the all the same components only the knuckle bends in two different places...almost like I have an extra joint....

Have you ever broken a toe?

Guest diamondback688

never backed out of a fight before...i usually dont have to because i can just open my jacket and i watch there eyes get really big and then they usually run away...

have you ever gotton stiches before?

No. I cut my knee open when I was 6 and the nurse gave me two options. One was to let it heal on its own, and the other was to get stitches in it. I imagined stitches to be similar to sewing up a hole in clothes, so chose to let it heal. I still have the scar in the shape of an upside down smile on my knee.

Have you ever built anything? What was it?

Well, that depends on how you view it. If you are talking about a construction in wood, steel, etc, nope. On the other hand, I guess composing music could be considered as a type of construction, so yes, I have composed stuff. All though, as the damn perfectionist that I am, much of it never gets the finishing touch, I keep changing it all the time. Irritating. :)

Have you ever finished an exam, leaving with the feeling that all went down the drain, just to get the surprise of a good grade, or vice versa?

Guest diamondback688

i have finished a couple of exams when i was in elementary school, but i never found out what the grades were...

have you ever watched DVDs/videos/listened to music for 24 hours straight or longer?

Guest diamondback688

nope...not that i can remember...

have you ever driven around not knowing where you were going?(in other words...have you ever gotton lost)

many times until I got a garmin for a present several years ago. Sometime I would just drive until I found an interesting restaurant or some other place I'd never been before. And just now realized that I haven't done that in a while.

have you ever been electrically shocked? How did it happen?

Can't say that I've ever cried for no reason. However I have been profounding touched by the courageousness of some people (random acts of kindness sort of thing) that has made my eyes water.

Have you ever done anything to your body that you regret?

Sorry to sound like Clinton but define "strange." Probably all the inner workings of a pregnant crab was one of the stranger things...that and raw eel...lol

Have you ever been caught sleeping at work or school?

Yeah, when I was a small child staying at my auntie's house I was pretty petrified by a raging thunderstorm on outside.

Many years later on exercise in Belize we were waiting for a helicopter lift when the sky clouded over and the heavens parted and it started lashing down, this was real rain, like the air had turned to water, it was fantastic as we hadn't seen a drop for about two weeks, some bloody rainforest! A helicopter was just taking off with a load of bods on when a bolt of lightning arced down and with a thunderous boom obliterated a huge tree about 20 yards away from the whirleybird and thirty away from me. It was one of the most awesome things I've ever seen. The pilot grounded his bird PDQ and started laughing his tits off, the lads in the back looked less amused. Understandably we were all quite nervous with all these trees exploding around us, none more so than the Sergeant Major's radio operator who in an effort to get better comms was ordered to hold his radio on top of his head. The helicopter crew eventually braved it during a brief respite and headed to the next drop off point, however, no more lifts that day and the rest of us were left waiting for two hours to be picked up by trucks.

Have you ever won any sort of competition for being skillful and generally ace at something?