LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, no. In my opinion that is a pretty moronic reason for buying a piece of clothing, it implies a sheepish mindset. However buying something for the sole and sane reason that you like it personally, without taking such crap as fashion into consideration, now that is entirely a different matter. Far, far too many fashion slaves in this world. It`s just sad really.

Which type of mood do you prefer in your music; happy or melancholic?

Well, the difference is that happy music implies just that; the music is cheerful, spirited, jolly, positive, full of light ( and bladi da...) whereas melancholic music conveys a sad, more negative and often an introspect and contemplative atmosphere.

So again, which do you prefer?

not that i can recall...

have you ever sat in "first class" on a plane/train etc.?

I've sat in 'First Class' on an economy ticket in a crowded train, why stand when I've paid my ticket and seats are available!? I also used the 'upstairs loos' on a Jumbo-Jet to Hong Kong and returned to economy class reeking of freebie French perfume :P

Have you ever accidentaly started a serious fire?

D :) lly

Guest diamondback688

well...for school, id say probably 15 or 20 minutes, for work, anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours...

how long do you spend in the bathroom in the morning?

Guest diamondback688

once...i was 17 and was working at McDonald's...id been working there about 6 months i guess, and the manager that hired me might as well of put up a sign that said "we discriminate" in the middle of the restaurant, i swear, the guy didnt give me any slack, told me i was doing everything wrong, so one day, i went up to him said "f*ck you, i quit"(im pretty sure i said f*ck you, dont remember exactly), and walked out...and i havent eaten at McDonalds since either!!!!

have you ever walked out of a movie? which movie?

Guest diamondback688

i have absolutely no structure over my collection of CDs, which is shrinking as i am dowbloading music from the net and stuff like that,,,

do you alphabetize your collection of DVDs/VHS tapes? i dont, i group mine according to rating...dunno why...