LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked it up and it is one of those little one man sled things which shoots down the ice thing. So no, I have never ridden one.

Have you ever been late for something because you were on the internet? (I ask because I have to set off for work in about 7 minutes and I am still on the internet).

Yep I forgot to pick the kid's up from school last week!! Boy I caught heck for that!!!

Have you ever forgot that you left something out, and had company call and see it??? (use your imagination)

Yes. I meant to put my programming manuals away, but company came over, and saw about a half dozen surrounding the chair. I know, not what you were meaning, but its my answer.

Would you rather get $100 per week for 12 weeks, or $1000 up front?

I would rather get the $100 a week. Because if I got the big amount then I would be more likely to spend more of it at the beginning thinking that I would have enough to last, then be struggling by the end. I do that every time with my student loan.

Do you know any lines from any movies by heart?

Nope, not too fond of going around, trying to memorize movielines. What`s the point in that really? Seems a bit nerdy and useless to me. If films are good, what I remember is the message, story, theme, atmosphere, and the acting. One line here, and one line there, is irrelevant information in my opinion, when taken out of the whole context.

Do you speak another language fluently? If so, which, and approximately how long did it take to learn the language?

Guest diamondback688

i dont...i keep meaning to learn spanish, since about 10% of the ppl i go after only speak spanish and i cant communicate with them...

have you ever gone to a bunch of different stores looking for one particular item? what was it and did you ever find it?

Yes I went to about 15 shops to try and buy an Xbox360 7 months ago, only to have to go through 3 of them from the store to get one that worked.

Do you ever have the same dream a few nights in a row ???

Yes, I am very jealous of Terry's Pacifier Smilie and I want one now, or I'm going to stamp my feet and scream! I'd also like to see the pantie icons back on the front page of these boards but it seems they are lost and gone to that big pantie drawer in the sky :(

What's the most useful gadget you've ever bought and which was the most useless?

D :huh: lly

Most useful a special oil filter wrench which makes changing my oil a snap, most useless was a thing that was on T.V. that shelled boiled eggs ( I love to make Deviled eggs).

Have you ever thought that you had met someone before, but later found out you didn't?

P.S. I miss them too Dolly!, and another, I know alot of movies by heart, almost verbatum, to me It just comes natural to focus, but most are Classic Comedys! Caddy Shack, Animal house ect.

Guest diamondback688

nope...i dont really laon money to often, and when i do, i loan it to my parents, who always pay it back...

what is the most expensive thing you have in your possession rght now?

Guest diamondback688

yea...before my g/f started living with me, i had invited her over for dinner, and i wasnt planning on her spending the night, but she talked me into it(no, we didnt do anything...LOL)

have you ever eaten at the same restaurant more than 3 times a week? if so, what restaurant? (fast food like mcdonalds counts)