LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Guest diamondback688

i have a couple times...sometimes i just feel like going out for a drive and i dont feel like putting on any pants...

have you ever swam in a pool/ocean/lake etc. in only a disposable diaper?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

i have thought about learning to play the guitar, but i dunno if i will...i can already play the piano...

can you play in instrument? if so, what instrument?

Guest diamondback688

i saw The Sound Of Music when i was 9 or 10...

do you own more than 50 of something(e.g.: DVDs, CDs, Videos, etc.)? if so, how many of that particular item do you own?

Yeah. I did have about 60 C.D's, but I sold some because I have them all on my computer. I have 88 DVD's plus loads of box sets of different programmes.

Have you ever been an extra in a show, or in the audience when something was taping?

Yes. I've been to many but perhaps one of the last was Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher. Tried to get into the Price is Right once but you have to get up BEFORE o dark thirty to even be in the running...

Have you waited overnight in line for tickets to any show or concert?

No. However I did get in an argument with a waitress once...she thought I ordered a garden salad and I had ordered seared ahi. I have no idea how the the two could become confused to this day. However I will say that wait staff have a very tough job at times and in retrospect...I probably could have been nicer....

Have you ever been treated rudely when you've done nothing wrong?

Yeah. Working in a newsagents for two years, people frequently had a go at me both in person and over the phone because they hadn't got their papers. Usually it was the paperkids fault because they delivered wrongly, or the bosses fault because they hadn't arranged cover for a paper kid that was off.

Have you ever stolen someone thunder? (Like annoncing you are getting married at someone else's wedding)

Nope. I actually tried to get the tickets to Revenge of the Sith but the cashiers told everyone that if there were more people than seating allowed, they would have a lottery to see who gets in. Something about insurance reasons, people weren't allowed to stay overnight or in line for too long.

Have you ever tucked your shirt into your diaper and then went about your normal day only to see that your diaper has been showing the whole time?

Okay. Public...like the mall? No. Public like the backyard/garden. Sure, but I don't think anyone noticed.

Do you ever feel silly when you advertently or inadvertently follow a superstition? What superstitions have you found yourself following, if any?

Well I dont follow or believe in superstitions that Im aware of, the closest

I come to that is "knocking on wood" but then I dont really believe in that one

either.

Whats the last movie you went to go see at the movie theatre? and if so were

brave and wear diapers?

Not very long. A couple of minutes maybe when someone rang my mobile. At first I thought it was a wrong number, but then thought it was some sort of prank. It was like 10 at night and they rang asking for someone called Ellie. They said they had met Ellie in a nightclub and Ellie had given them a number which she said was hers. When I told the guy he had been given the wrong number, he asked me where I was. I said I was about to go to bed, and he said something like he thought I would be on a street corner. I just hung up on him then.

Have you ever had a dream, then had the dream happen in real life?

Yeah. Unfortunately. About three times and one of the times I had a witness. i.e. told friend about the dream....then three weeks later had the dream materialize. And the dream was about being lost in the desert...i was thinking no way this would happen. Well it happened, I was stranded in the desert. And in my dream I hitched a ride...so in real life I was think..."Well if I hitched a ride in my dream and the rest is real...so I hung out a thumb." About a minute later this car pulls up....and all I can say is thank God it only happened three times in my life.

Have you ever not wanted to dream because of a recurring dream?

Kind of. A couple of times I have woken up after a bad dream and not wanted to go back to sleep in case it carried on. Sometimes I end up falling asleep and sometimes I get up.

Have you ever injured yourself doing something around the house?