LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not me, but my mother does it all the time. We eat dinner together every day.

Do you ever sing along with the radio/CD/tape player when you're driving...and wonder if other people see you doing it?

No. I very seldom wear diapers outside of my apartment. If I do happen to venture outside into the world with one on, it is securely out of anyone's view, and well hidden, beneath my jeans. My little secret. I have thought, however, on the rare occasions I have worn a diaper outside of my apartment, that maybe having my little secret of wearing one revealed to the right person, i.e., an understanding wannabe-mommy, say in the baby aisle of my local supermarket, might potentially be, to quote Martha Stewart, "a good thing". B)

Do you know how to ice skate?

No. My eyes would be on fire after five hours of internet browsing alone. About the most I can take of any task on my laptop, be it the internet, documents, or spreadsheets, is two hours.

Have you've ever worn your hair in a non-traditional style? (Non-traditional for who you are)

Guest diamondback688

not really...ive worn a wig a couple of times though(dont ask...LOL)...

what was your favorite TV show when you were young(5 or 6)??

No. I'm not sure I even know what a dungeon party is. Does it have anything to do with the game "Dungeons and Dragons"?

Have you, on your own accord, ever unilaterally decided to end a romantic relation, against the wishes of the (to be "ex") boyfriend/girlfriend? In other words, have you ever "dumped" or "dropped" someone? If so, what method did you employ do deliver the bad news? Examples: A "Dear John" letter, a no-show on a date, or maybe even an e-mail.

I never had the heating switched on here anyway. At least, not in my room. And I don't know whether it is switched off yet at home. My future step father always seems to be cold, so I think the heating has been on more this year than any other year.

Have you ever had a conversation repeat on you? As in, you have a conversation with someone, and then you keep thinking about it for ages afterwards.

Yes, many of them, but the most returning one is when I pulled over to talk to an old friend that asked me to continue the conversation we had a year prior. She knew for years about my "panty" habit. In fact she was the first person that knew and the first women to give me a pair of hers. Anyway last we spoke I hinted to being a AB. This is when I told her the rest. She moved away soon after. we never met face to face after that talk. It wasn't because of that, it never happened.

Do you ever change your mind halfway through a meal that you craved for?

Yes of course.

Do you ever revist a forum you havent been to in about a year?

-rhezz:)

Welcome back Rhezz! :thumbsup: We kept this game going while you were away in the hope you couldn't resist popping back and posting here ;)

It's good to see you and I hope you've put the past year to good use and sorted a few things out that you were anxious to do?

Now, back to the game! This is the only forum I post on and I haven't been away for more than a week or two since joining almost 2 years ago. I'm no quitter! ;)

Have you got the whole weekend free (from Work/Uni etc) until Monday?

D :wub: lly

^ Yes. Many times. For a brief period of time, back when I was a much younger (and bolder) man, I worked as a tree trimmer in Hawaii. Most of the trees I trimmed were coconut and date palms. I'd trim the fronds to within the specified range the property owners (more often than not a governmental body) requested, and remove coconuts from coconut palms...falling coconuts are a hazard in a downtown area of a city, and in that type of an urban area, they are often removed from the palms before they can develop. I used a harness strap and spikes to climb.

V Do you ever speak in a language (obviously to those who understand it) other than the one you normally use in conversations?

Yes, spanish. I would do it all the time with my friend to talk about things we didnt want other people to understand. Though one time we were joking around about beastiality and forgot we were walking into spanish clas...haha. That was hard to explain

Have you ever done something so stupid you would give anything to change the outcome?

• 2 months later...

I think it's time to revive this thread as well, (it being one of my favourites here on DD), despite the fact so many entries to it were lost. Time to move ahead and forge on!

^ I don't think I have done anything I now regret that because of stupidity of my part. I think that nearly anything I now regret is because unfavorable events that I could not possibly forsee came into factor into the few events I might have some regretfulness for. Life, for the most part, is way too short for regrets anyway. Always keep moving forward!

V Do you ever use some sort of device that produces "white noise" (such as the drone made by an electric fan) in order to induce yourself to sleep?

no, but my wife and I run a window fan all year 'round (out of the window during colder times) to block the sound of my snoring...haha...sometimes it will wake ME up!!

Do you ever feel that wearing diapers and spending time on boards like this dominates your thought and time to the exclusion of other things in your life?