LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. If I'm trying to talk when I'm angry or excited. (Opposite ends of the pole, huh)

Have you ever thought of a good comeback only to find that it's too late to use it?

At the movies--I laugh at something I find hilarious, but no one else does. (I have a twisted sense of humor, and the oddest things set me off).

Have you ever run into someone you know and forgot who they were? (What their name is, I mean).

I go through periods of using them to mark pages in books for uni. But I haven't done that for a while. I have two bit of paper on my wall, one of what reading I have to do by when, and the other about assignments. But I haven't written out a new one for this term yet so I still have last terms stuff up.

Are you planning to do anything different than normal tomorrow or in the next week?

I would but my parents are allergic to animal hair .... so i can only watch when a kitty is all alone and scared T_T

Have you ever bought a REALLY obvious peace of clothes of the opposite sexe, and said it was for yourself!?

Guest diamondback688

no...i love animals, but if i brought every animal i saw on the streets home then my condo would be full of animals...btw, i absolutely dispise people who hurt animals in any way...

have you ever owned an exotic animal?