LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

My friends don't really ask me stuff like that. If they did, I would probably mumur something about not knowing. I wouldn't want to offend them by saying the wrong thing.

Have you ever let little things build up so much in your head that it becomes a big thing? Like a little thing you don't like about someone becomes much bigger because you don't talk about it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to but now I think I've learned that things get way out of proportion if left, so I'm a great believer in "jaw jaw, not war war". (As long as the person it involves is approachable, of course - sadly that's not always the case :( )

If you could wish for one 'talent' that you don't have, what would it be?

D :) lly

Yes, being accident prone! I was given a couple of wooden pallets today and I cut my cheek while I was chopping them up for firewood. Good thing I had my specs on as a shard of wood flew up and hit the lens too. It was bleeding for ages and is swollen and sore now :crybaby:

What was the last injury you had?

D :( lly

I don't really tend to injure myself a lot. Although I do sometimes trip up over stuff in my room. But then I am on my own, so I am more bothered with trying to keep my balance so I don't fall over. If I got a serious injury when I was with other people and they looked really worried then it would probably make me worry more.

Have you ever looked at the clock and wondered where the time went?

Nope. I don't make new years resolutions. Instead on my brithday I write a list of stuff I want to have done by the next year. Then I hide it and don't look at it until my next birthday. I have been doing it since I was about 13 after seeing it on a TV show. Usually I complete about half of the stuff.

When was the last time you left a party early?

I don't remember when but I do remember what it was on. It was on the overhead panels in the cockpit of a C-17.

Do you wish you could go back in time to change something about yourself?

No, never, because then I wouldn't be the person I am today... I've done some silly, stupid and bad things in my life but I wouldn't change any of it. We learn from our mistakes and are better for it.

Have you ever spent longer than a week outdoors without a roof over your head at any time?

Do you mean directly beneath the stars of does a tent count? I've spent from 3-6 days at many and various rock festivals over the years.

Have you ever wrtten a letter to Santa?

D :) lly

I've never written to Santa, but I send e-mails to God all the time. His email address is God@heaven.com

If there was one thing about your life that you could go back in time and change, what would it be?

Nope. I'm not really a drinking games sort of person. But at my uni house, we did find this dart board, and it is split into sections. Each of the sections tells you to do something involving shots. Some of them were quite gross though, like drinking a shot through a sock.

When you go food shopping do you take a list of what you need?