LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and yes. I spent 3 days in Madrid before I got my bag back that was erroneously sent to Malaga! (Bags bound for Madrid have a tag reading "Mad" :P that always makes me giggle). The most annoying thing was that I had to return to Barajas Airport at my own expense :angry: to collect it when it was finally tracked down!

Have you ever had to foot the bill for someone elses incompetence?

D :huh: lly

Guest diamondback688

yea...once...i booked a hotel room online and they charged my credit card twice...i called them and straightened it out...

do you buy things off of Ebay??

No Dolly u are not dumb - Only few people ever have Oobe's and I was fortunate enough to have two within a week of each other plus I have had premonitions as well - also within a week of each other. Loads of things supernatural have happened to me.

No I usually can't think of any questions to ask in the first place lol

GUESS WHAT I FORGOT TO ASK A QUESTION ROFLMAO

HAS ANYTHING SPIRITUAL EVER HAPPENED TO YOU?

Yes, I don't want to go into details here because it's very personal but it involves the events surrounding my father's premature death (I was 21 at the time) but no-one, no amount of reading, and nothing has been able to provide me with a rational explanation for my experience (to date, that is).

Have you ever unknowingly been given counterfeit note/s and had them refused when you've tried to spend them?

How do you get locked in a loo? Or even a bathroom for that matter? hehehe. But nope never happened to me.

Have you ever been in a public restroom and had to ask the person in the next stall to hand you toilet paper? What happened?

Yep. The law of averages points to the fact that this is bound to happen to women much more than to men. Luckily, on one of the occasions it happened, a friend was in the next cubicle and she threw some over in the gap between ceiling and divider.

I usually carry tissues or wet-wipes in my bag nowadays but I still tend to check on the loo-paper situation before I choose a cubicle.

Has it been foggy/misty on recent mornings where you live?

nope...never....

have you ever locked your keys in your car?

Not that I want to remember.

Have you ever driven a vehicle while drunk?

nope...never....

have you ever locked your keys in your car?

Not that I remember.

Have you ever driven a vehicle while drunk?