LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

i think i was 12 or 13...i know i wasnt very old...

if you had $1 Million dollars(500,000 pounds give or take), what would you spend it on??

Guest diamondback688

CSI:, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, NCIS, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, Survivor, Masterminds, Dallas SWAT, Vanished, America's Most Wanted

who is your all time favorite author?

That's even harder than your usual tough questions db, in fact, imo, it's impossible!

I narrowed it down to a list of around 15 from all over the globe but finally settled on George Elliot (Maryann Evans) for a number of reasons, but mostly because you only asked for one.

Do you need to wear prescription specs or contact lenses?

D :) lly

Refused, no. But I probably would have refused, if the manager hadn't just written it off and not billed me for it. At a little breakfast place down the road from me-- first the waitress totally messed up the order, and then my tomato juice was spoiled. So I didn't have to pay for it. Few months later the place was sold, and I've been back quite a few times... no problems.

What's the longest you've ever stayed awake?

Probably not all that long. Even if I can't get to sleep one night, I usually end up falling asleep at some point in the morning. So probably about 24 hours, from waking up one morning, not been able to sleep that night and then sleeping during the next day.

Have you ever shoplifted, or been accused of it?

Nope. But I have had my drink spiked on one occasion, was very ill for 24 hours.

Do you think there will be space holidays in the next 15 years ?? ( I hope so )

I tend to sleep alright most of the time. I think the longest I have ever been awake normally and not when I couldn't sleep was in my first year of uni. We were supposed to hand this big assignment in on a Friday, but because of the system here, you can hand stuff over the weekend or before nine on a Monday morning and it still counts as Friday. Me and my group of friends hadn't finished. I was working on it for most of Saturday. Then on Sunday I got up early and spent most of the day on it. I finally finished it about about 11 on Sunday night, but one of my friends hadn't finished it. So we went back to her room (we had previously been in one of the classrooms). I said I would help her, and I gave her my assignment to help her. I stayed up until about 4 or 5, then went to bed for a couple of hours. She was still finishing it. We then walked over and handed it in at about 8 in the morning. So I was probably awake for about 19 hours.

What is the first thing you do in a morning?

(DW, as I understand it, this 'fred' doesn't preclude diaper-talk, it just includes everything else in life as well :) )

I've sat in the Stone Circle at Glastonbury Festival many times waiting for sunrise before I've even been to bed/sleeping bag.

Would you say you are an optimist or a pessimist?

D :) lly