LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

nope...i dont take advice if i think or know i will regret it...

(since no one answered my question, ill ask it again)

have you ever had to get stiches? if so, how many and what for?

yes. The most was probably about eight. The most painful ones were under the fingernail (for the squeamish you can turn away now) yep they removed the fingernail with long arm clippers right under the nail then tore it away. It actually didn't hurt till a few hours later due to the local they gave me. The least painful, but the one that produced the most holes was done completely under the skin by a plastic surgeon. And that was cool because it was done all in one continuous line, all under the skin. So all I had to do to remove them was clip one end and pull it through. Yes. I pull my own stiches, but don't get me wrong I was trained how to do so.

Have you ever pulled out any of your own stiches?

Yes I have pulled out a few stitches, but got caught when was still in hospital and got told off :(

Used to do trampolining and so tried to do a summersault into a swimming pool, my head caught the side of the pool. Think it was 12 stitches.

do you ever have days where you just cant do anything, not for the want of trying ??

I don't know if it counts, but my first year of uni wasn't very good, flatmates wise. The cleaner of the flat was really nice to me, because she knew I spent a lot of time in my room alone, and didn't speak to my flatmates. I still see her around sometimes and we say hi.

Have you ever put something off for a really long time?

No, I'm quite sure I haven't. I usually read the reviews, or watch trailers before I decide if I'm interested enough to watch it. But if you mean have I been watching a film and not understood the point of it, yes I have but then I don't bother persevering and switch off or fall asleep, whichever happens first :P

Have you ever had your mobile phone stolen?

D :huh: lly

No, I think my pain threshold is probably too low - I was with a friend when he had a tattoo in a very delicate area and I watched the blood slowly drain away the other end (his face) and he fainted on the tattoo parlour floor! My nose and ears are pierced (twice) but they didn't hurt at all, just made my eyes water a bit (and no, I wasn't crying).

Have you ever fainted from pain?

Guest diamondback688

yes...i remember when i broke my collar bone, a couple of other adults that were there stood me up and im pretty sure i passed out from the pain...i really hurt...

have you ever been in a work related accident?

Only minor cuts and burns (although they still had to be logged in the workplace Accident Book) nothing serious enough to warrant a visit to A & E (ER).

Have you ever cooked a meal for you and/or others that was totally inedible or embarrassingly horrid ?

I had people over for Yule... and I burnt dinner. No no, I mean REALLY REALLY burnt it.

Have you ever had sex outdoors? (inside a tent doesn't count)

Kind off, I followed Frank Bruno boxing bouts. I finally met him in person at a local bowling alley with his family. Was funny watching people walk past and just stop and stare.

Have you ever had to have a lock smith out after loosing your keys on a night out ??

Guest diamondback688

ive recieved lots of wierd emails...one of the first spam emails i recieved was from somebody in nigeria, and they wanted me to set up a bank account for them to transfer 10 million dollars into it, in exchange for me setting up the account they would give me 10 percent(one milion dollars), i asked my dad about it and he said it was junk...LOL

what is the wierdest piece of mail(not e-mail) you have ever recieved?

Guest diamondback688

i dunno...i was once sent 4 bags of diapers from XP medical...they wanted me to test them...this was a few years ago...

what is your all time favorite movie??