LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

Yeah. I can't really remember one though. Well apart from one time I pretended my nose was bleeding. I coloured a tissue with a red felt tip. My mum just told me to go and tell my dad. At the time I thought they believed me, but looking back, I don't think my mum would have just told me to go and tell my dad if she actually thought my nose was bleeding.

Have you ever ran out of petrol/ gas whilst driving?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Last summer there was this day and I ended up crying for like half a hour in my room. I was upset for a couple of days after that as well, but there was nothing that had happened to make me cry or make me upset.

Have you ever had a nickname you didn't like?

You just asked this question. I will put it down to you been tired. The thing I told the girl was that I thought I was gay. I wasn't sure about it and didn't want other people knowing. So I was really annoyed that she told other people. It made my first year at uni fairly crappy.

Have you ever been so tired that you can't function properly?

First of all, yes I did, second of all, no you didn't answer completely till now. First year should be fun!!! Sorry to hear it wasn't. Second of all, yeah probably too tired to drive but still drove 800 miles for ski trip after a 30 stint at work....some people don't need to sleep.

Have you ever done a dare that you didn't think you'd do?

What a weird question. Yeah I am a girl, so I wear girls clothes.

Have you ever got stuck in some clothes in a fitting room in a shop?

as stranges as it sounds yes

was trying on a pair of levies and hurt my leg making the kness swell to the point i could not get them back off with out making a small cut in the seam

have you ever doine anything the other sex would do as a rule

ie

girls working on cars

boys learning to sew

Guest diamondback688

nope....and me thinks sunshine a diaperwerx actually should sleep...

have you ever cut yourself when you were fixing dinner etc?

No, but I am always really paranoid about cutting myself with a knife or something.

Oh and Diamondback, because of the time difference it was late at night for DW and morning for me.

Have you ever gone more than a week without going on the internet once?