LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do You Ever?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. But I did fall asleep on a plane. I was supposed to change planes but slept through the landing. Next thing I knew the plane was getting ready to pull back from the gate when the stewardress I was talking earlier remembered me and woke me asking if I was planning on continuing on. I almost ended up about 3000 miles away from my intended destination.

Have you ever had a bad case of the hiccups?

Guest diamondback688

not that i know of...

have you ever spent 500 dollars US(whatever the equivalant is in your country) or more in one day??

Not six hours straight. I don't think I would be able to find enough stuff to do for that long. But I have spent days where I would go on the internet for half an hour or something, then do something else for half an hour, then go back on the internet.

Have you ever put a clock backwards or forwards to get out of doing something?

Guest diamondback688

nope...but i have forgot to change it backwards and forwards to coincide with daylight savings time and it screwed up my schedule for a day until i remembered to change it

have you ever driven a long distance(more than a couple of hours) to meet someone?

No. I can't even drive. But I have been in the car when we have been driving places to meet someone. My auntie and uncle and three cousins live about two hours away, and we have met them somewhere in the middle before.

Do you ever wish that you could be famous? Why, or why not? Also, if yes, what would you want to be famous for?

Nope, the prospect of probably having a lot of idolizers worshipping you, really isn`t my cup of tea. Having your tiniest move splashed all over some superficial, shitty magazine, no thanks. I appreciate obscurity. Just the thought of having to write autographs etc, what a nightmare!! I want to take a bath in water, not in fan-drool. Would not mind releasing an album or publishing some poems some day though..nice if only a handful people liked it, nice if no one did.

Have you ever thought of writing or composing something?

I have been writing stories my whole life. The first big one I started was when I was 11. I still have a version of it on my computer. It is over 200 pages. I am in the middle of rewriting it, but I haven't even looked at it in months. Oh and then there is my DL story that is on this site.

Have you ever dreamt something and then had it come true?

Guest diamondback688

i dont really watch horror films, not really my type of movie, so that would be a no...

have you ever traveled a long distance to go to a concert?

Guest diamondback688

dont think ive ever had a nightmare...im not easily scared by things...

have you ever been to a black tie banquet/party?