LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Currently, it goes up by 1 every time someone leaves a 'like this' on a piece of content (a forum post, a blog post, a picture etc.) by you. A while ago (years at this point maybe) you could give it a positive or negative vote, and your likes was the sum of that - so people who have negative reps got them from receiving more -1s than +1s on their content. This was later phased out into the current system, where you can only leave likes which are equal to a +1.

You've About got it Sparkles. It's kind of like when you "like" something on Facebook (if you have one & are familiar with FB) I would also add to what forbidden said in that in seemed like in the old System some members would vote every post of certain other members down, hence why some people are so far in the negative.

No Tigger. The Author of whatever post you "like" is who will go up. Not your profile. For example, I did like your post, so I "liked" it so now you have one more rep point. :)

• Like 1

Wetman, its a little blueish gray "like this" button with a checkmark in the lower right hand corner of each post above the Quote post buttons. Hope this helps & answers your questions.

just out of curiosity (I was a cat in a previous life but still didn't learn my lesson) how do people get negative rep on their profile if theres no dislike button did they really tick off a mod?