LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My darling daughter :)

Hello all! First time posting and figured to start out with an amusing tale of what happened to me this morning. :) I am blessed, I'm told, with two children as some of you may know: my ten month old angel Ivan, and my little devil 2 year old, Olivia. Olivia has recently taken to pulling pranks on Mommy, some of which are funny, some irritating, and quite a few where I'm cheerfully ready to strangle her. :D This mornings little incident falls into the last category. I got up, wearing my bath robe, slippers and a wet diaper and went to quickly get the mail. I do this every morning and apparently Olivia is aware of this too. I thought she was asleep, turns out she was lying in wait for Mommy to leave. No sooner had I closed the door behind me that my little daringly daughter locked the door behind me. Stunned, I tried to open the door to no avail. Ordering Olivia to unlock the door only yielded giggling. When I met her at the window, there is my smiling daughter, laughing and waving my keys at me. :) I had to threaten to take her juice away before she'd unlock the door about 5 minutes later. Aren't children precious? ^_^

• Like 2

Kids are 'cute'! And except for cases where discipline is necessary, you might as well go with a smile and a short explanation of how it wasn't really all that funny and Mommy didn't appreciate it.

So, last night I ended up getting a really nasty migraine that even caused me to throw up. That was particularly not fun. I wake up this morning to my little girl asking me "ok?" I nod my head slowly and groaned a bit as echoes of last nights headache were still lurking in my head. As my eyes are closed, something is slipped into my mouth. I open my eyes and confirm I've just been given a pacifier by my daughter. :D she is smiling and asks "better?" I couldn't but laugh and just nodded yes. :)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...