LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emergency Room Visits

About 5 years ago, I was grocery shopping when I suddenly began to experience one of the most severe pains I've ever had. I managed to drive home, but I quickly realized that i needed to call for 911 for assistance. Since I am incontinent, I was as usual wearing a diaper. When I got to the emergency room, I was experiencing such severe pain that I was immediately taken put to bed and had all my clothes removed. The nurse who removed my clothes asked if my diaper needed to be changed. Since it did not need changing at the time, they left it alone, put a hospital gown on me, and almost immediately carted me off for a catscan. It turned out I was passing a kidney stone. About 3 hours later, the stone passed and the pain ended as quickly as it had begun. While this was going on, I was placed on an IV to administer morphine and and saline to prevent dehydration. During the next few hours, I urinated in my diaper a coupe of times. After the pain ended, they gave me a new diaper, and I changed into it before going home. We then examined the contents of my wet diaper and found the stone that I had passed. It was about 3 mm in diameter and 5 mm long.

About 5 years ago, I was grocery shopping when I suddenly began to experience one of the most severe pains I've ever had. I managed to drive home, but I quickly realized that i needed to call for 911 for assistance. Since I am incontinent, I was as usual wearing a diaper. When I got to the emergency room, I was experiencing such severe pain that I was immediately taken put to bed and had all my clothes removed. The nurse who removed my clothes asked if my diaper needed to be changed. Since it did not need changing at the time, they left it alone, put a hospital gown on me, and almost immediately carted me off for a catscan. It turned out I was passing a kidney stone. About 3 hours later, the stone passed and the pain ended as quickly as it had begun. While this was going on, I was placed on an IV to administer morphine and and saline to prevent dehydration. During the next few hours, I urinated in my diaper a coupe of times. After the pain ended, they gave me a new diaper, and I changed into it before going home. We then examined the contents of my wet diaper and found the stone that I had passed. It was about 3 mm in diameter and 5 mm long.

OWW

I've shared before that getting diapered or Wearing diapers in a medical or hospital setting is kind of a long time fantasy of mine. Your stories definitely take some of the glamor off of what I often envision. With that being said, I've never had such an experience yet. And truthfully, I'd probably either be horribly embarrassed - or too out of it to know enough to enjoy anything. :/