LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Please sign my petition to promote online education

Hmm, torn on this one - mainly due to wording. I support online schooling as an alternative for the bullied, outcasts, those who have to work to help the family, etc... but the POTUS is NEVER going to come out and say our schools aren't safe.

All bullying? calling bull on that. Overcrowded? maybe a little, but nothing to worry about if they put a little more money into schools. no, i believe i would oppose this.

Hmm, torn on this one - mainly due to wording. I support online schooling as an alternative for the bullied, outcasts, those who have to work to help the family, etc... but the POTUS is NEVER going to come out and say our schools aren't safe.

You can still sign the petition though.

Online public schools wouldn't eliminate all bullying, have you not been following the growing issues with cyber bullying? Furthermore online schools would reduce the numerous opportunities for face to face interactions that play a very important role in social development. Kids today already spend an inordinate amount if time online, I wouldn't support something that adds to that issue. As for shootings, it won't stop them it will just cause a shift in where those shootings occur.Finally, what about all the positivity that comes from school clubs and social groups?

Sorry, I really don't think your petition solves any of the issues you cite. Instead of online public schooling I think we need to address the real root causes and solve the issues at hand. This petition isn't something I would encourage people supporting.