LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wtf...

I know the internet is full of people acting out or faking things just begging for attention, but this is honestly eating me up! Why all of this, over and over I tell myself its ok, other people have desires that are different. Your not weird or crazy...but this fetish kills every relationship just a simple g/f or even a marriage!!! it destroys them, they dont understand it, they think you are fucked in the head, even after it seems they accept you, it never happens. people cannot accept something they dont understand and this is hard to understand and that lack of understanding eats relationships alive... all of them, even the ones you really want to work, and I am just so fed up and I am venting... I know this is lame, hopping on some messageboard acting like a 13 yr old who wants attention... but honestly WTF!!! why cant we just wake up tomorrow and be done with it, be done with being so hard on our significant others. Anyone who I get involved with has to bend their mind around a completely different concept of desires and whatever... why cant we just be fixed... where is the antidote, I would give anything for it.

-sorry to be a whiny bitch, I just need someone to talk with and I know some of you will relate to how this feels.

Yeah; I'll go through phases of it being on the back of my mind to some extent, to not really caring at all. Lucky for me I like being single! It is a real bitch though. And at the risk of getting flamed by all the women here, I think a fair few of the girls here either

a) sit in the chatroom, relish the attention and don't want anything more,

B) lurk in the chatroom and wait for a guy to PM them, or

c) moan about being PM'd in the chatroom.

It's not that big of a deal for me really as I'm not looking for a woman on here, but hey, this whole scene has generated a fair amount of a "meh..." attitude from me when by nature I'm quite an optimist, have achieved a fair amount, and am regarded as a sensitive kind of guy. It just bugs me that the incessant PM'ing guys go and piss a fair percentage of the women off before the women have even had a chance to "chat". That's why I don't really use the chatroom much any more. Anyway, y'know, don't get disheartened by a mysogenist like me, just be a bit more happy with who you are. Be you for you, not for other people.

Okay, one topic at a time. First....snuffy it sounds like your picking the wrong girls or just immature girls. Look just because you like them doesn't mean they have to accept your fetish. However if you find someone who really cares...they probably won't mind, they may not participate but at least they'll still ove you.

I've managed to bury it for years at a time...so if you really want to give it up you can. But you will usually end up giving up some other part of youself as well. Whether it is the part that makes you laugh occasionally for no reason...or the part that helps you deal with stress....or compassion. But you can give it up with enough determination and there are websites devoted to help with altering/controlling the paraphilia.

At one point I had actually thought I put it all behind me....my wife of three years had no idea...it wasn't till well into the divorce (she cheated) that the desires really came back strong. Again if you really want to...you can give it up. But it will take a lot of work on your part.

wetbuns - i think calling out the girls on the board is totally uncalled for, wtf? I would suggest this...first get a girlfriend on your own. Then try chatting with the girls here. I'm amazed we have any girls in chat at all...but of course if they are here there will be a thousand of you pestering them. How would you react if the situation was reversed? I'm extremely grateful that any women participate in the forums or chat becuase for the longest time I thought the paraphilia only afflicted guys. And at least for me, it has helped a great deal to learn that there are women out there who relate.

-dw

Right, i thought you were going to pick a certain post that was lame or rant.

But your post my friend, is nothing to be worried about, your not lame, or attention seeking, your curious, we as humans have a natural curiousity about all things. Dont be worried to ask questions or anything, its part of life.

And especially never apologise for asking something you dont know or being yourself!

Hi, well i have to say i dont really agree with the original post.

A relationship is supposed to be a loving thing yes?

an if you hear"i love you but not your fetish/life style choice" then do they love

who you are?

If you have to stop wearing for someone then you wouldnt be the person they

supposedly love.

I have someone who loves me and that means nappies and all, if she haddnt then

i'd be single. i waited 23yrs to wear and if i had to choose well you can guess.....

Tj....

Ok Diaperwerx, well, perhaps I'd better make myself clearer; I was talking about a "fair few" of the girls here, definitely not all of them. I can't really blame them when they get harassed, and I'm not having a go at them for that. A thousand of me pestering them? I was saying that I was a sensitive guy, *not* a pestering guy - perhaps if you re-read my post, you'd see that while I'm a little ticked off with things, I'm merely stating the situation. Anyone intelligent and respected here such as Rhezz, Curious or Kaithlyn will most likely tell you that I'm a decent guy. As far as getting a GF goes, I've had my share of long term relationships and shorter affairs, and am seeing someone at the moment, although due to distance, it's mostly e-mail / phone calls. I'm happy with the situation I'm in at present and I've got too much going on at present to really give someone the time and attention they'd get from me if I was in a full time relationship; I'm afraid the US / UK slang differences have got the better of me - calling out the girls? Not exactly sure what you mean there, but I hope you're a bit more clear on my position :)

what you do is not make it your whole world ;)

if you make it something where you can take it or leave it, you'll do just fine as it wont be a dependant for your way of life.

sure many of us would love to have our mates do whatever our hearts desires and some are lucky to have that but, reality check, its not always going to happen.

you take what you get and enjoy what you have.

if my future g/f or wife doesnt want to put on a diaper for me, thats fine its not her thing and i dont plan to force her and i hope she does that same for me in return.

Ok Diaperwerx, well, perhaps I'd better make myself clearer; I was talking about a "fair few" of the girls here, definitely not all of them. I can't really blame them when they get harassed, and I'm not having a go at them for that. A thousand of me pestering them? I was saying that I was a sensitive guy, *not* a pestering guy - perhaps if you re-read my post, you'd see that while I'm a little ticked off with things, I'm merely stating the situation. Anyone intelligent and respected here such as Rhezz, Curious or Kaithlyn will most likely tell you that I'm a decent guy. As far as getting a GF goes, I've had my share of long term relationships and shorter affairs, and am seeing someone at the moment, although due to distance, it's mostly e-mail / phone calls. I'm happy with the situation I'm in at present and I've got too much going on at present to really give someone the time and attention they'd get from me if I was in a full time relationship; I'm afraid the US / UK slang differences have got the better of me - calling out the girls? Not exactly sure what you mean there, but I hope you're a bit more clear on my position :)

Hey wetbuns...I had one of those"You should really think before clicking moments"...had a pretty rough day then completely misread the post as flame bait...then even when i thought I reworded and reread everything....still missed the boat. Calling out is/was an east coast u.s. term not a u.k. term....sorry i'm dating myself. I know heather and curious as well, at least a little, and that was the point of my post there are good people/girls here too. Again I misread the post and I should already know better than to post when I'm tired or haven't had my coffee yet....so no excuses but thanks for the cordial rebuttal.

-dw