LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another option could be some underarmour compression shorts. If I am wearing something thin-nish I find that it works great at keeping everything tight against the body

Well fittinb Babykins rubber panties will fix that problem. Go see how I am dressed an how thick mydiapers are and ask how heavy they can get after about 9 hours. The rule about a traditional babydoll is that the panties are covered at all times

I always wear onesies from easyaccessclothing.com over my diaper. They prevent sagging and hold them close to my body thereby reducing the chance of leaks. Lately I have been experimenting with Abena's fixing pants. They also do a great job holding things up and tight.

I usually jusy wear my regular mens briefs over what ever diaper I am in. having done this with the Abena M-4's i also wear, they stay in place very well, even after 8-10 hours and being saturated :blush: no sagging here :D but, sometimes a saggy diaper can be a good thing also....just feels good...kind of saying how productive you have been ;)

In a naughty kind of way :P