LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to trick your partner into diapers?

Guest Dodi

No I'm not looking to lie. I was just thinking of ways how I could wear a nappy in front of my girlfriend and fool her into believing I needed it for medical or some other reason. I was not looking to trick my girlfriend into becoming involved by changing me or whatever. All I was trying to do is think of a reason where I could wear around my girlfriend with her been fully aware but, not know I was an ABDL.

I actually understood that from your original post.

Yes it would of being a lie but I was not telling the lie to trick her into taking part and making her participate against her will. You make it sound like it is on the same level as infidelity or something. Yes it was a lie and furthermore it was a dumb idea but I was a bit tipsy when I wrote the thread and I would never had acted it all out. Pretending to be incontinent and wetting the bed so I can wear a nappy on a night would be wrong on so many levels.

Neither reality nor I give a rat's ass why you are telling the lie. The fact is that you ARE TELLING THE LIE: THAT is the evil, stupidity or insanity, depending on how thoroughly you have conned yourself or how deeply in denial you are. You have CHOSEN to misrepresent. If I murder a person in cold blood, do my motives change the fact of murder? The difference here is in degree, not in kind. And yes you are committing infidelity. Have you not heard it said that "to thine own self be true" and you are being unfaithful to her mentality by presenting a false inmage of yourself. Why keep on digging the hole? it is only yourself that you are demaning at this point in time. And what would your assessment of her as a person be if you do succeed in putting one over on her? As a philosopher once wrote, and I concur from my knowledge of psychology, "To write down, to talk down to think down: Nothing can be left of a person thereafter; and nothing ever is"

Dodi

There are creeps everywhere...and freaks make for good TV ratings, people living stable, married lives with secret kinks in the bedroom just aren't that interesting...they are actually NORMAL. There are lots of decent PEOPLE here on DailyDiapers, all sharing a necessary relationship with diapers for any of several reasons. Sexual orientation and gender are all over the map because we feel safe here and DailyDi has impose certain rules that keep it that way.

Now, my wife has had some very bad experiences with an alchoholic ex wetting he bed and in her work with the elderly, so she doesn't like diaers, and hopes I will tire of them. The largely tacit agreement is that I keep my diapers concealed, out of her sight and mind... There are lots of other things in the relationship that are much more important.

I see this situation as a test of your basic decency...and an excellent test of whether your marriage will last a long time. There is an uncomfortable situation...will you deal with it? Can she deal with this aspect of your sexuality? Can you find a compromise that still makes the union worthwhile for both of you?

The generally decent, honest people here think that you will find yourself in diapers frequently in the future. If it remains a secret from your partner, expect explosions of diaper activity when you are apart. You can also expect a difficult time at some point in the future when you screw up one of hundreds of little details of operational security...like damp underwear in the laundry pile, or undressing for sex in front of your partner, or she reads your credit card statements, or..... Something, simply because keeping your activity a secret from your partner is just plain work.

We think it is better to find out if she will reject you because of your need before the relationship is impossibly entangled with marriage,kids, mortgages, family, and so on. We think it is better to find out now if your partner can handle secrets. It is a good chance to learn how to deal with difficult things.

• 4 months later...
Guest Dodi

I'm sorry for being a dick. Obviously lying and tricking my gf is wrong and immoral. I just want to be happy but, I can never admit my fetish because I am ashamed and I know people will get the wrong idea and jump to conclusions. I wish I had the strength to be honest but I don't because I'm scared of what people will think. I suppose I have to carry this burden for the rest of my life and hide it. I'm so miserable I have to ply myself with drugs and alcohol. I just want to be happy and to be accepted.

I feel disgusted with myself getting aroused when I see diapers or baby paraphernalia because I know if people knew they would call me a paedophile. Oh God if they only knew the truth.

I'm so unhappy and depressed.

You may surprise yourself once you confide in another about your Abdl side. Everyone I've introduced to it has supported and even got involved.

There is absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of. Once you let go of the shame life will lighten up a bit.

Be proud and your spouse will support you. And if not fuck it, find another chick. There are thousands of kinky, down ass chicks out there who would love to play with you.

But those types of chicks are attracted to confident men.

So, Be happy and be accepted- its all about how to carry yourself.

Treat yourself with respect and others will to.

Have you TRIED to let people know about this? have you tried to tell anyone and be open/ honest?

Guest Dodi

Thanks for the positive responses guys. I feel a lot better today. As you know the urge comes and goes and I want to tell my girlfriend. The stupid thing is I'm not really bothered about her participating, I just want her to know to avoid all the 'cloak & dagger' but, I really think this is something I will keep to myself for the rest of my life. My original post was offensive and extremely moronic. I would hate to need diapers through a disability and to be honest I wouldn't want to wear 24/7 because that would take the fun away. It was just a ridiculous idea that I would of never acted on.

Thanks for the positive responses guys. I feel a lot better today. As you know the urge comes and goes and I want to tell my girlfriend. The stupid thing is I'm not really bothered about her participating, I just want her to know to avoid all the 'cloak & dagger' but, I really think this is something I will keep to myself for the rest of my life. My original post was offensive and extremely moronic. I would hate to need diapers through a disability and to be honest I wouldn't want to wear 24/7 because that would take the fun away. It was just a ridiculous idea that I would of never acted on.

Actually I've always loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember. About 18 years ago I was in a car wreck that left me urge incontinent. As such, I had been forced into wearing them. Sure being truly incontinent sucks, but in all this time I haven't gotten sick of wearing them, and even still find them to be arousing at times.