LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Should you wear a diaper on a first date?

How well do you know this person? Do you have mutual friends with this person that you don't want to know you wear diapers? Does anyone else know you wear diapers? Do you care if anyone finfs out you wear diapers?

My answer assumes that there is no physiological need for them. If that were the case, the question would be silly.

No, you should not. First dates are for good first impressions and the crafting of emotional bonds. There should be plenty of time for "dark secrets" later. You do not want to be prejudged. Let them know you as a person first. It will be harder to dismiss you as a freak, and you may find them more comfortable with the kink, knowing you already. You should tell them about the time it turns serious.

If incontinent yes you should, fetish no you should get to know her and vice versa she should get to know you before you interduce your fetish, now if its someone you met on a fetish site go for it they'd all ready know you wear them.

How well do you know this person? Do you have mutual friends with this person that you don't want to know you wear diapers? Does anyone else know you wear diapers? Do you care if anyone finfs out you wear diapers?

Hi DP Pat, Shortly after I discovered the joys of AB play to cope with my depression I received a forwarded letter from a fellow DPF member who had read an article I wrote for that newsletter. He told me he was a dentist in the Los Angeles area and an active AB. So I told him I would be attending an AB party scheduled a couple of weeks later.

The answer should be a resounding NO! I think that many people who would be okay with this fetish if their partner introduced it to them with some amount of tact, would freak out if their partner just dumped it on them in such a clumsy manner. Chances are this person will be paying extra special attention to you on a first date and is quite likely to notice the telltale bulge/crinkle. Wait till you get to know someone well before revealing such a dark personal secret.

You have to ask yourself a question. In the entire Universe of people who could be an interesting and attractive date for me, what percentage of these people are not freaked out at the perception of someone wearing diapers for pleasure? I may have a selfish attitude but I don't care if that person shares my fetish, I just need to be attracted to them in order to approach them and try to get to know them better. I suppose the bottom line is do you think exposing them to your fetish right away would immediately and unfairly eliminate you from consideration as a new friend to that person?