LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

close call could have been arested

babyleanna75

Zpeed, Our Hollywood seems to hate physics. They bend, manipulate, and outright ignore all kinds of laws- not to mention reality. As for our prisons I suppose it depends on the situation everyone is in. Living a normal life then yes, I can imagine our prisons would be worse- especially if you plan on returning to a normal life later. If however; your life isn't so great to begin with then no they are not bad, in fact our prisons are better for some which is why they choose it.

Someone once told me in PM how the inmates get so used to routine and structure in prison, they don't want to leave because they are so used to the way they live and now they have all this freedom now. It's like how when you get a puppy from the pet store, they are not used to all this open space they can walk around in because they were cooped up in a cage and taken out sometimes to play with or to be held until they get bought. Babies are the same way after they are born so they prefer to be swaddled because they are used to that tight space in the mom's uterus and now they have all this open space.

I say that cops should not arrest people simply for not paying a fine. I am going to traffic court tomorrow and where I live the fine is determined by the judge so I don't even know how much cash to bring since traffic tickets where I live don't list the fine. (I live in the USA but for privacy reasons I won't be any more specific that that.)

took care of the fine day after the ticket made a payment arrangement and paid it few days later. But the warant said arrest on site 20 dollar bond. The cop was preoccupied trying to fill his quota. The hihg way patrol man was patroling a backstreet instead of patroling the highways thats why I stated harassing .

Buy your own admission you were breaking the law. You are a retard if you think it was just for quota. You have no accountability for yourself. Everything is everyone else's fault except yours. Stop acting like a child and take some responsibility for yourself. You only look pathetic when you have these little temper tantrums.

• Like 1

Buy your own admission you were breaking the law. You are a retard if you think it was just for quota. You have no accountability for yourself. Everything is everyone else's fault except yours. Stop acting like a child and take some responsibility for yourself. You only look pathetic when you have these little temper tantrums.

by the way I have taking responsablity I know I was breaking a stupid law that breaks constitional values the right to choose wether or not to wear a seatbelt the goverment is taking rights away left and right just like most states baned indoor smoking in buisness next it will be guns and so forth and he was filling his quota or he would have arrested me. I dont really like how you talk about me here you harassed me on adisc and now here. I have been wearing my seatbelt since the last ticket.

by the way I have taking responsablity I know I was breaking a stupid law that breaks constitional values the right to choose wether or not to wear a seatbelt the goverment is taking rights away left and right just like most states baned indoor smoking in buisness next it will be guns and so forth and he was filling his quota or he would have arrested me. I dont really like how you talk about me here you harassed me on adisc and now here. I have been wearing my seatbelt since the last ticket.

Also we have a lot of speeders out on the highways and interstates and Montana highway patrol dont have the man power to chetch them all let alone be patroling a back street which the police and sherifs should be patroling. I am not trying to make excuses for not wearing my seat belt cause it is wrong in the eyes of the law but speeding can cause bad accidents and is a bbigger fine

There's a difference between harassment and pointing out that you were wrong. You do not know the difference. I frankly don't understand why you have rights if you don't know how to use them. I except the fact that you're probably too slow to realize the difference, but that doesn't mean you're immune to criticism when you take yourself out on the open road.

Also we have a lot of speeders out on the highways and interstates and Montana highway patrol dont have the man power to chetch them all let alone be patroling a back street which the police and sherifs should be patroling. I am not trying to make excuses for not wearing my seat belt cause it is wrong in the eyes of the law but speeding can cause bad accidents and is a bbigger fine

a seat belt saved my moms life.

I know I was breaking a stupid law that breaks constitional values the right to choose wether or not to wear a seatbelt the goverment is taking rights away left and right just like most states baned indoor smoking in buisness next it will be guns and so forth

Driving and smoking aren't constitutionally protected individual rights.

A seat belt saved my life too, and there are plenty of independent studies that have proven without a doubt that seatbelts save way more lives than those they endanger. Sorry to say but to continue believing they don't really is ignorance in the face of facts.

The same can be said for smoking too. And as for our bill of rights it only protects our freedoms so long as we do not limit the freedoms of others. The freedom of us all being able to breathe trumps your freedom to kill youself with smoking.

Brian those dumies are light weight and dont replicate the average human weight to do a proper study they need dummies of several different weights. Of course a light weight dummie is going to prove fatal accidents and most of their fatal accidents occur head on which will kill you when seat belted at high speeds and head on collisions occur less frequent than rear ending accidents. And high speed accidents headon kills wether seabelted or not. And all the colissions I have been in are low speed and seatbelts bruised me badly and unseatbelted did not. And the rollovers I have been in seabelts would have killed me cause the roof of the truck rested on the steering wheel so you can only say seatbelts at highspeed collisions headon saves lives and even then you can die from internal bruising and bleeding.

Guest gnappies

Baby Lee75 - Over here in Europe, the test dummies used cost well over $100k mark, they have the same weight distribution as a 'normal' person. They have a mobile spine, and internal skeleton that are covered in sensors. The test facilities also have dummies from new born, to adult.

• Like 1