LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In Your Own Time (Part 2 Posted 11/30/13)

"What the fuck am I doing?" I asked myself, slipping into a diaper. I asked out loud, but no one responded. No one ever responded. If they did I was doing something wrong.

I looked around the room, room C-12 at school, and then down to the packet of diapers. Was I really going to do this, to screw with an entire classroom? Just for the fun of it? I could be a superhero with these powers, and yet here I am, playing some supervillain-esque prank. And for what, you ask? My own personal pleasure.

Ever since I had been young, I had this fetish. This fucking fetish, which would forever haunt me, out of my grasp. That is, until I discovered my powers.

People with powers were just starting to emerge from hiding. There had been urban legends of men who could lift cars, or disappear completely. Not many believed them until a man named Stanley took the presidency. He promised to tell the truth about these "supers", so we voted him in. We wanted to know who to thank for saving us, or who to hate for destroying our lives.

And he told us. Some people just had a potential, and he had the power to unlock it. A bit anti-climactic, and it could be interpreted as a flat out lie. He could just claim that anyone brought up for a demonstration did not have this potential.

There were riots in Washington DC, as people were continually turned away for a demonstration. We told congress to impeach him, he had given promises that would never be fulfilled, because SUPERS DID NOT EXIST!

Congress gave him one year to find one person who had the quality. Just one, and until then his Vice President would act in his place. He was sent out into the nation, faced with hatred and the possibility of losing his office. We began to doubt that people could have powers at all.

And then he came to my school. He had been coming to a lot of schools, at parents requests. He was getting desperate, and we could tell. There was no way that he was going to find anyone. And then he'd be out of office, his exploits a dark part in the history of America. Like what happened with Nixon.

That day that he came to our school, I was singled out of the audience, of the 2000 students attending the assembly. And he unlocked my powers. They all assumed that it was some form of teleportation. To onlookers, I disappeared from one spot, and appeared in another at that exact instant.

To me, though, it was something else. There was time in between there. My own, personal, time. As soon as the power was enabled, it was used, and everybody in the room froze. I looked around, and walked to the edge of the stage. I started to comprehend what had happened, and I focused on unfreezing time. And just like that, I was back into the shouting and the cheering.

Stanley left eventually, and I was left alone by the government. As far as I could tell, at least. So I started to experiment. What sort of boundaries did my powers have?

After extensive testing, I narrowed down the list to 3 rules:

1. I could move any inanimate object simply by touching it with bare skin. Shoes were irritating for a while, so I started to wear socks with holes in them. Simple enough.

2. I could lift living things easily. They wouldn't join me in my personal time, but I could move them, at least.

3. I did not age while time was frozen. It took almost a year to figure out, but after spending around a month in this time over a year, I had not grown more than was expected of a pubescent guy.

And that leads me to my fetish. For a long time, I had discovered that diapers would... give me pleasure. I had surfed the Internet, and it told me that I wasn't alone. There was an entire community surrounding this fetish, and I wasn't a freak. But as a minor, there was no way I was gonna get diapers. Not in a million years.

This lower came along, and in did a few things that I was ashamed of. I stole packs of diapers, not leaving a trace. The kind that teens with bedwetting problems would wear. And I used them, and felt like a baby, and I was happy with this part of my life.

And I discovered that I could start ordering diapers online. I would use my own debit card, and when the diapers and bills came, I could easily pop out to get them, to anyone observing they would just disappear.

But I had to go further. It was nothing to just have me diapered, why not let others join me? I would humiliate an entire class.

As I finished up diapering the final guy in the class in my personal favorite brand, Bambinos, I sat back in my seat. This would be good.

Time unstuck, and hell broke loose. Everyone's pants had "disappeared, and we were all suddenly wearing a garment more suited for someone in preschool. As expected, chaos ensued. I embraced it.

• Like 2

I should back up a bit. My name is James. I'm 18, a senior in high school, and I like to wear diapers and act like a baby in my spare time. Well, mostly. After discovering the community, I began to roleplay on forums and places like Omegle. It was here that I discovered a power, my first power. I was truly a switch. I had always considered myself as submissive, and this discovery surprised me. I could play any role and be happy. I just wanted to tell a story more than anything.

And it led to my dark side. If I were a submissive, it would certainly have been hard for me to be evil. A baby is about as evil as a pile of kittens. And that's not even the best simile that I can come up with! Either way, I had a dark side. A side that I was not fulfilling with my newfound power. A dominant side. And that day, starting with that prank, it started to grow.

A few days after the prank, I was started to be suspected. As the one kid with powers, it was inevitable. But I once again explained my powers away as teleportation. Nobody could prove me wrong, and even if they could I hadn't done any harm. A while after, I worried that perhaps I had left fingerprints on the diapers, but that never came back to haunt me. What did, however, was one of the victims.

In all of the chaos that day, I did notice one person in particular. This one girl, sitting in the back of the class reading, wasn't fazed by her new garment. She took it in stride. And all of a sudden, that weird nerdy bibliophile in the back of the class became a lot more attractive. Was she ABDL? How could I find out?

I had no name to put to her perfect, perfect, face. She was a bit chubby, but by no means fat, with short brown hair and glasses. I could stare into her eyes for an eternity. My brown-eyes girl. She was short, maybe 4'9" tall. And she was perfect in my eyes.

And I started having fantasies, where I would baby this nameless girl, this girl I had never paid any attention to. In my mind, I would ask her, and she'd come out as ABDL, and then we'd make out. Apparently, my hormones were still fucking with my mind.

So, the dumb teenager that I am, I start to think about actually going for it and asking her. There was no way that this was going to go well, in retrospect. 20-20 hindsight, I suppose.

So I froze time one day, in the middle of class, and looked at her. Just looked. I wished that she could join me here, in my time. My frozen picture of one single instant of the universe, where I was alone. My secret garden. And I wished that it wasn't a secret to everybody. Just like that, she blinked, still looking at her book, and flipped the page. I was startled by the movement in my garden of stillness. It was like a blind man suddenly seeing something. It was jarring at best, so I did what any reasonable teenager would do.

"Oh shit!" I shouted. Smooth. Real smooth. Girl of your dreams sitting right here, and first thing out of your mouth? Cuss words. Well done. She looked up surprised as the teacher was no longer talking, and that guy with the teleportation had just straight up shouted the S-word. But then she started to look around, to see the frozen faces mid-whisper, the notes mid-pass.

"Ah, so it was you. I figured as much."

"What was me?" I asked, playing innocent. "What are you talking about?"

"You! With the diapers! Hell of a senior prank, if you ask me." She seemed genuinely happy. Good. Keep the mood light.

"Ohhh, that. Yeah, that might've been me," I said, trying to play it cool. "Don't tell anyone. I could get expelled."

I knew she was smart, but not that smart. She put that puzzle together in seconds. I was a bit worried.

"Why would I tell anyone? You pulled a prank on an entire class, and as far as I'm concerned, you've got balls."

"Because you're in this class? I humiliated you?" I was looking for reasons to have her hate me. She was taking this unreasonably well.

"My ego will heal."

And just like that, I froze her again. I couldn't do it. I couldn't talk to her. I would have to reveal myself as an AB, and it's unlikely that she would be happy with that. Fetishes are a private matter, after all. I took my mind off of her to figure out something a bit more pressing to me: were my powers evolving?

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...