LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

History of ABDL community

Star Baby

Years ago, mainstreet publications like Penthouse Forum, Letters, Nugget and other magazines did small blurbs on adult baby or diaper lover stories. Then later adult publications like Fetish Times, Rubber Nurse, Rubber Life and other specific fetish AB publications. Then with my first computer a Commodore 64, BBS websites that allowed me to download stories and images over my 300 baud modem right to my 5.25" floppy disk drive. Later my 128 Commodore and finally my first PC and dialup chatroom programs like Compu-Serve, Prodigy, and America Online meeting and chatting with like minded individuals. Dialup modems and chatrooms were expensive if you didn't have a local Internet Service Provider company because of the long distance charges incurred.

I, too, remember the "diapers" chatroom on AOL fondly. I still have friends who I chat with on AIM from there. While I chat here from time to time, it doesn't feel the same as that chatroom did (of course nostalgic things are always better than the present, right?)! There were the evil people in the chatroom, (a particular "daddie" comes to mind) there were many good people, who helped me cope through my tumoltuous teens. I of course loved DPF, before Tommy faded away, and, yes, that other site that started with a D, too, before that became way too creepy. I even belonged to a "Big Daddy" list serve, before I realized how creepy that was, too. I have many fond memories of growing up with diaper desires...I don't know what I would have done were it not for the 'net and the wonderful people (including those I've met here) whom I've met along the way.