LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Incontinent desires vs sexual desires

Incontinent desires vs sexual desires  

42 members have voted

1. 1. People who want to be incontinent have less desires for sexual intercourse

• True
    • I am not sure
    • Not true

Being incontinent is really hard when you want to have sexual intercourse. Come on, who wants to wet the bed when having fun between the sheets?

So that's why I wondered: do wannabees incontinent have few or no desires for sexual intercourse?

It is one of the reasons I don't want to be incontinent for life. Even though I have very few sexual desires at the moment, I don't like the idea of putting my body in a condition that would make sex very hard for the rest of my life.

• Like 1

I wouldn't mind, after all, there are quite a good number of women who need protection on the bed for sex anyway. (Some say any and all women can squirt under the right conditions but I don't know how true that is) Preparation can be made. The 'plumbing' which makes it hard to urinate during intercourse is still functional, but a diaper is recommended immediately following the show. :)

• Like 1

My wife does not know I like to wear my diapers but once we were staying at her parents and she did not want to make a lot of nose. I did not bring condoms so she suggested rubbing me through the diaper. She kept asking how I can feel anything through the diaper. I said I can it is amazing.

However, I do see this problem as I have trouble climaxing.... It seems I have to have something new a lot to climax and I bet it is because of my training. So sometimes I I just cannot finish the job :( either she gets too dry or too tired to continue and feels bad and I have to assure her I love her and that it is just me.

I don't know ultimately which is more important to me, sex drive or need of diapers.even without climaxing it feels great so I tell her I treat it as a very pleasurable massage :)

Spargano

I've had sex while also using a stent (modified catheter). You can actually make yourself pee a bit first by standing, inhaling & holding it, then using your abdomen muscles to push down a bit. This will literally strain your kidneys and make you pee. It will clear you out long enough to at least start having sex without taking that golden shower. It does get a bit... um, wetter than normal, but I just make sure to have a bed pad under us first.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...