LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would anyone like a

sonofninasayers

I was wondering you know those tweetpees sensor that is attachment fixed to the nappy which sends a tweet based alert the caregiver's phone every time when that the baby is wet and needs a change would anyone like to have their care giver use one of those cool gadets for I would love for one of my story caregiver's to use one

• 3 months later...

Nothing like using an H-Bomb to kill a fly. Now about a tiara with USB? Talk about "Get a life"!

• 3 months later...

That device would be great for someone with a caregiver who is into humiliation, making a fuss over someone in public for wetting a diaper because it was just changed.

If the caregiver is into humiliation, she would just stick her hand into the diaer and say "Baby is wet and needs to be changed" very visibly and audibly. You have no idea of what that does to a 5-1/2 year old

• 2 weeks later...

I can see that being super useful for young babies(real). And even more useful for humiliation play with older ones(ab). Nothing like catching them in the act, unable to stop peeing. Or even having friends over that don't know about the diapers and doesn't know what that specific message sound on my phone means. I'd probably only use it rarely to keep it fresh though ;)

Raising the bar - how about when the wetness detector detects wetness a led light on a locked belt illuminates

with a bright flashing sequence telling all that someone needs attention and a change. Could be augmented

with a

• Like 1