LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any others here still virgins?

Nope. I lost my virginity at 18, which at the time I though was late considering all the stories I heard about people having sex at 15, but then I encountered many 18/19/20-year-old virgins after. I discovered that the more you have sex, the easier it is to get it. At this point, I am passed the whole wanting to get laid stage. I do go through periods where I crave sex, but most of the time nowadays I am open to something more.

im a virgin and staying that way, not just because im a germaphobe(I NEVER go anywhere without sanitizer, I have to have it) but because I don't have relationships PERIOD, im straight but I never had a girlfriend, because having a relationship can lead to sex which can lead to her getting pregnant if something goes wrong(condom breaks, etc...) or std's, and because I know im not fit to be a father I have a duty NOT to have sex, my father was abusive, its a repeating pattern, I wish he saw the duty not to reproduce since he wasn't fit and neither was his father, and I cant stand myself so I doubt any woman would want to be with me, if I could trust someone enough to have sex with her(I cant, its part of why im not fit to be with anyone or to be a father), never had it, never will.

I had an overwhelming need to comment on this.

Not about your being a germaphobe,

Not about your fear of a broken condom and subsequent pregnancy (though I will say, condoms don't break often (the 1% predicted chance is actually quite optimistic in my experiences, and while it has happened to me, you can definitely notice as a guy if it has broken, then all you need to do is put on another).

I am the "original"40 year old virgin, I've always been a shy person especially with women, whether this little incident had anything to do with my shyness with girls I'm not sure, but when i was about 7-8 a girl in my class shoved me against the wall and kissed me, once she stopped I ran off crying like a baby, ever since I've not really had the bottle to talk to girls. (that girl went on to have a son at the age of 15 years old) I'm trying to talk with girls now, still not got any idea what to say, although recently I had an AB Girl one come over to my place for an afternoon of AB fun.