LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Slaves

I have done quite a bit of D/s in the past-structured relationships were fun,and interesting.

And some of them were pretty absolute,in terms of the control I was given.

Have any of you out there thought about what it would be like in a situation where you partner either gave,or took extreme degrees of control with you?

My relationship with Daddy is considered extreme to some in that W/we practice an extreme 24/7 D/s relationship. The first 6 months of my living with Daddy, i was required to crawl in every room on the main floor of O/our home, except when in the kitchen, bathroom, or my own special room W/we call slave's quarters. I could walk only when Daddy wasn't home, i was serving Daddy, or i had asked for permission to walk.

i am still required to always request permission to use the bathroom, letting Daddy know exactly what i will be doing while in the bathroom.

i must in check on the phone each day between 4:30 when i am done at work and 4:45 to inform Daddy of exactly when i will be home...etc....

while i no longer am required to crawl...i must ask permission to move from room to room, or activity to activity. Daddy expects to know exactly where i am and what i am doing at all times.

When i am diapered i am not allowed to remove my diaper...no matter how wet or what the circumstance is...without asking permission. I am also not allowed to put a diaper on without permission.

Sometimes as slave, i get frustrated by always submitting to Daddy's word and decisions, it can be hard to not argue now and then. I have learned though, that with the sacrifices and submission come many many rewards.....and being a good slave also means being a spoiled one.....

My relationship with Daddy is considered extreme to some in that W/we practice an extreme 24/7 D/s relationship. The first 6 months of my living with Daddy, i was required to crawl in every room on the main floor of O/our home, except when in the kitchen, bathroom, or my own special room W/we call slave's quarters. I could walk only when Daddy wasn't home, i was serving Daddy, or i had asked for permission to walk.

i am still required to always request permission to use the bathroom, letting Daddy know exactly what i will be doing while in the bathroom.

i must in check on the phone each day between 4:30 when i am done at work and 4:45 to inform Daddy of exactly when i will be home...etc....

while i no longer am required to crawl...i must ask permission to move from room to room, or activity to activity. Daddy expects to know exactly where i am and what i am doing at all times.

When i am diapered i am not allowed to remove my diaper...no matter how wet or what the circumstance is...without asking permission. I am also not allowed to put a diaper on without permission.

Sometimes as slave, i get frustrated by always submitting to Daddy's word and decisions, it can be hard to not argue now and then. I have learned though, that with the sacrifices and submission come many many rewards.....and being a good slave also means being a spoiled one.....

Spoiled?

That rather "depends" on the slave..(pun intended)

When I was doing diaper training, I would be the only one allowed to do diapering or changing. Unless a girl could not be with me,and I wanted her in diapers anyway. I keep things pretty simple, to avoid confusion. It's pretty hard to forget who is in control when the bathroom door is locked- you plastic panties lock on with a chain.....over diapers so thick you can't put your legs together-and you are about to lose the battle your behind is having with your gut.

And that when you do ,it's going to be a mess to clean up-and some very creative begging is going to be in order. It's all surprisingly intimate.

But outside of the fun aspects.... I just like the harmony aspect,we all know what is expected of us, even if we don't always like it.

And that goes for Tops as well-it's never one sided.

• 16 years later...

@DrumBoy Also not meaning to be rude, but you should not ask someone about starting a personal relationship until you've talked with them on at least a few seperate occasions and things seem to be going well.  You can ask advice about any number of things on forums like this but in real life the rules for relationships tend to be different.

Again not meaning to be rude but I get the sense you might be on the autism spectrum (which is fine and there's actually a lot of aspies here) or not very experienced with ABDL relationships (which is part of the reason for sites like this) and not many people in the above situations are aware of there being a difference in ediquette in online relationships vs. in person relationships; in some cases this can be a cause for problems as it's not a subject that's often explained directly.  I hope this makes sense?

On 5/8/2023 at 6:09 PM, DrumBoy said:

How do you find some one to make you a diaperslave just curious 

Look on the forums, especially for mommy or daddy types!  There are a lot out there!  Try Diapermates.  There are a ton of mommies out there looking for a diaper slave.  Just weed through the fakes and scammers and you will find some.

• Haha 1
  • 4 weeks later...

There are at least as many legitimate people out there as there are fakes.  Scammers/fakes/ect just post a lot more often so as to try and get people before said scammer is caught.  Just disregard them, it's not worth your time to bother with or otherwise aid them.