LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Punishment

Katie was a 16 year old girl one of the most popular cheerleaders at the school and all the guys loved her. She would text many boys at night most would ask her out but she never would go. As school was going on she focused more and more on boys and less on the work. And her grades suffered.

One Friday it was late in the afternoon it was her last class English and then the weekend would be started. She sat through class paying no attention watching the clock slowly tick by. With about 3 minutes until school was out called out by her teacher "students I hope y'all have a good weekend and Katie come talk to me when the bell rings please.

All the students turn and look at her she turns red for a second but then ignores all the stares and talks to the cute boy sitting next to her. Before they know it the bell rings and everyone leaves. Katie slowly gets her things together and walks up to the teacher. "Katie I have noticed you are slacking in my class. What is going on?" Says says Mrs.Johnson "umm I am not sure I will make sure I do well on the test next week." Says Katie trying to be done and tries to leave. "Hold on a second Katie I want you to give this to your mom and so I know she sees have her sign it and bring it to me on Monday." As she sticks out the note for Katie. Katie reaches out takes the note and slowly puts it in her bookbag turns and leaves the room.

A story holds the attention of the reader by building characters and features of each person in the story. Why don't you take your time and think about your storyline, the characters in the story and how to go from building the storyline until you build up enough suspense that your readers clamber for more writings. Good luck with your future writings and I look forward to where this goes.

As Katie walks the slender 5 foot 2 blonde eye blue eyed girl not quite yet showing mature traits walks to her newly bright blue car her parents got her for her birthday last month. Once she gets in her car she opens the note to her mom and it says exactly what the teacher told her. "Mrs.Black first off I want to say your daughter is a great student. But I'm afraid to tell you she seems to be slacking as of late not putting her full effort into class like I know she is capable of doing. Please sign this and have her return it Monday." At the bottom Katie notices it says any more question feel free to call with her number at the bottom.

Great now mom is going to know Katie claims and throws the note down. As she drives slowly home scared trying to come up with a plan for the note. She decides I'm just going to be honest and give it to her straight. As she walks in her house she sees her mom Anna standing in the kitchen. Her mother has about six inches on her and of course her mom is wearing heels. Her mom is a lawyer and recently separated from her husband after he cheated on her. "Mom I messed up" Katie says as she hands the note to her mom. Anna takes it and reads the note as she goes her face gets more serious. Once she is done she goes "yes sweet little girl you have. I have been telling you to stay focused but you haven't listened so first off no cell phone until I say and no car. So give them both to me now!" Katie seeing her mom means business gives her both of them. "But I have plans tomorrow!" She whines "well sweet we will see how it goes if I decide you can't go I'll let you text your friends and tell them. Now I want you to sit down at the table and do your homework. I am going to the store I'll be back later. You are going to have that work done by the time I get back." Katie turns and sits down at the table takes out her math book and starts on her home work as her mom walks out the door.

As Anna walks to the car she tries to figure out her plan. Well this is going to be the hardest thing I have ever had to do but it needs to happen she needs to get her act back together she tells herself. Anna drives to target and gets out the car. Her first idea is to walk to the diaper section and she grabs some baby diapers, wipes, baby powered, bibs, bottles, pacifier with butterflies and Minnie Mouse. She puts all those things in the cart. Walks down and grabs some baby toys and baby cleaning supplies. Well first stop of a couple down. She walks down to the check out and the worker "awe you must have an adorable baby girl." Anna smiles "oh yes I do but she is in for a surprise when I get home." She notices the worker has a strange look on her face and for some reason Anna tells her everything that is going on. From being separated from her husband recently to her daughter slacking in school. The lady working behind the counter comes from behind and gives her a big hug "honey you are doing what you think is best and I'm sure it's what is best for your daughter so stay strong sweetie." Anna smiles pays for her supplies and leaves. The next place she goes is adult baby store. She walks in and the workers ask "if she needs any help?" Anna turns and says yes "my daughter has been slacking in school so I'm punishing her. Can you help me pick out a changing table, crib, car seat, and whatever else you will think I need. I already have diapers and all that good stuff." The lady working smiles "of course I can help you pick out that stuff. We have lots of cute girly things to punish bad girls." Anna " I want pink girly cute stuff that will show her she is being in punished." As they walk to the cribs that are a little larger than baby cribs " I want that one." Anna points at the white crib with a pink mattress cover. "Good choice because that one is on sake and has a matching changing table.

You might also want a stroller for your baby girl. Follow me we can pick a cute stroller." As they walk to the strollers Anna notices a black stroller with pink cushion covered in hearts. "Anna this one is on sale to isn't it?" Joking hoping to continue to save money. "No ma'am I'm sorry it's not. But we have a special if you buy four or more items we give you 50 dollars off. And since you need a car seat you will get that deal." Anna smiles "I guess this just shows I am doing the right thing." As they walk " what kind of car seat do you want?" The sales lady ask. "Um probably a one you get that has the buckles come over her head like this one"she points. It was a pink car seat that fits exactly what she is looking for. " well

Ma'am we can have this delivered tomorrow unless you pay the extra charge and it can get to you tonight set up and everything for you." Anna stops and decides it's better to start right away. " charge whatever you need to so it can be at my house tonight."

Thank you. This does have lots of potential. Now slowly build a background on each character so we can understand where they are and how they get where the story is currently.

Anna drove home to find her daughter asleep head on the table books open with a pencil in her hand. Anna walks over to her and says "sweetie wake up we are going out to dinner. We ends to continue talking about you slacking in school." Katie gets up freshen up in the bathroom along with using it and they were out the door. Anna took them to their favorite burger place about twenty minutes from there home. Anna talked to there neighbor and explained everything that was going on and asked if she would be in the house when they delivered all the baby furniture. Of course Ms.Pam agreed to helping her out and told her she couldn't wait to she what she got. As Anna and Katie were at dinner it of course school was the center of their dinner discussion. "Katie why have you been slacking?" Anna asked trying to get to the bottom of it. "Well mom I don't know I just have been busy. Im really sorry I'll turn it around I promise." Trying to put a positive twist to the situation. "Well sweet you are right about that it is going to be turned around and mom is going to help you but you will see when we get home." She says with a smile. Being a normal teenage girl Katie pouts at the thought and slumps down in her seat not looking forward to what ever her mom has planned. They both enjoyed there favorite burgers along with fries. Anna got Katie a milkshake hoping the more she drinks the quicker she will need to go potty. As they rode back home Anna told Katie many times she loves her and she knows she is capable of great things if she puts her mind to it. Katie smiles hearing her mom compliment her but the smile is gone as she sees the moving truck backing out of there drive way with the words YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD ADULT BABY COMPANY. "Now Katie you might wonder what is going on and I'll tell you but first I need to know are you going to be a good girl? Or bad girl because that determines how mommy is going to handle this situation." As she pulls the car into the garage. "I'm not doing this im 16 and I'm growing up just because you miss dad doesn't mean you can baby me!" Katie screams and immediately regrets her words. "Mom no no I'm sorry I know you are having a hard time I don't think this is because of dad it's just I don't wanna be a baby!" But the damage was done "young Lady go into the house and take off all your clothes panties and bra. Then I want you to go stand in the corner in between the couch and the Tv. Right now go!" Anna yells "and I don't care if ms.pam is in the house she already knows what is going on!" Katie starts crying knowing she is in deep trouble for school and now that comment and does exactly what her mom says and strips off all her clothes. The tight jeans with the low cut top her sexy lace bra and pink thong that she brought with some of her birthday money her mom had no idea about. As Anna watches Katie walk in the house she goes to the trunk and gets out all the baby supples she brought takes them in the kitchen and starts planning on how she is going to punish her daughter.

Anna grabs the diapers and baby powder and walk into the living room. "Thanks Pam for being here if you don't mind I think my daughter and I need some time alone this evening." "Oh it was no problem honey always willing to help you and your girl out. Good luck." Giving Anna a hug "you be a good girl for you mom Katie." As Anna ushers Pam out the front door. "Thanks again Pam." Anna says as she closes the door. "Now honey come here and lay down in front of mommy." Katie turns and slowly lays down crying because of the embasrrassment she had in front of the neighbor. As she lays down she sees what her mom brought into the room. "You can't be serious I'm 16 you can't turn me into a baby." Anna ignores her daughter and puts the diaper on her powdering her up and taping it nice and snug. "Now go sit on the couch little girl mommy is going to tell you the rules." Katie stands up and sits on the couch turning to look at her mom. "Now sweetie I know this is hard but you know I don't put up with poor grades so this will teach you how mommy feels. You are going to be a baby all weekend. You are going to go to school wearing your diapers and the nurse will change you. As soon as you get home every day you will go back to being monmy's little princess. You will call me mommy at all times I am going to treat you like a two year old. You won't touch your diapers or use the restroom only time you are allowed in the restroom is when mommy takes you in there." Katie starts to cry but Anna continues with the rules. "You will use your diapers for all intended purposes and mommy will change your little bum. I know this is a lot to take in but know it's because mommy loves you and this is what is best. Now sit right here and don't move or I'll have to spank you." Anna goes upstairs and grabs one of her daughters nighties that is a couple years old it is pink with ruffles. It was a gift her ex mother in law got Katie and it looked like it was for a young girl. Katie grabs it and walks back to her daughter who is sobbing. "Stand up for mommy." Katie stands up and lets her mommy dress her she hated the nightie but it was better than being exposed like she was. Anna sticks out her hand and pulls her along into the kitchen. Anna puts a bottle of milk together and warms it in the microwave. She grabs Katie's hand and pulls her back to the couch. "Get in monmy's lap." Anna says helping her daughter into her lap. "Now drink up." As she feeds her daughter she notices her squirming around. "Katie just go ahead and wet your diaper for mommy you will get use to it. Come on do it for mommy come on." As she coos at her daughter she feels her let go into her diaper. "That's monmy's good girl" as she continues to feed her the bottle.

Now that the bottle is gone she picks her daughter and carries her to her bedroom. As the walk into Katie's new bedroom it's more actually a nursery. Katie's jaw hits the floor. "Do you like your new room princess?" Anna ask as she holds her daughter. Katie just looks at her mom with her mouth open wide. "Mom I can walk I don't need a crib i am a big girl!" "If you were such a big girl why do you have a baby diaper on and why is it wet? Plus you just forgot the first rule so you are not getting changed out of your wet diapey until tomorrow." "What it's only 8:30 I can't go to bed now!" Katie proclaims "my sweet little girl you are two years old it's late for you to be up." As Katie is being laid down into her crib "now you stay here all night mommy has a baby monitor so I'll know if you get out of your crib. So you just shut your little eyes and get rest we got a big day planned for you tomorrow." As Anna turns on the monitor. She then grabs the teddy bear and hands it to Katie "your teddy will keep you company all night. And don't take out your pacifier either oh I mean paci" she says cooing at her daughter.'" Mommy loves you goodnight my sweet little princess." As Anna walks out of the room.