LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any new experiments?

• 4 weeks later...

I read somewhere that apricots will help you make big loads. Its very true I ate a half bag of dried apricots and the next morning wow. That's all I need to say. What a load it was . I definitely recommend trying this if you llike full diapeys.

I read somewhere that apricots will help you make big loads. Its very true I ate a half bag of dried apricots and the next morning wow. That's all I need to say. What a load it was . I definitely recommend trying this if you llike full diapeys.

Yeah, I did that a few months ago. Works great-- about a half pound works spectacularly if you can manage. I wouldn't try it more than once a month though!

Keep in mind dried apricots are very energy dense, having a LOT of sugar in them. When I say a lot, I mean 70g or more of sugar per 100g of "fruit", and upwards of 260 kcal. The dehydrated ones you can get are nearer the 320 kcal per 100g mark. Be careful if you're diabetic or if you live a sedentary lifestyle which means you won't burn off that kind of sugar.