LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To Tell Your Mom And Dad

And why exactly do you feel the need to tell your parents about this? Hoping they will participate perhaps? Will not give you any advice on how to tell them, since I am of the opinion that even remotely thinking of telling them about it, is absurd. Best to keep your sexual proclivities to yourself, no need at all to tell your parents. A partner or a friend on the other hand, now that`s entirely another issue.

hi i would like to know how to tell my real mom and dad i am a AB\DL\Sissy. i been thinking about telling them but not sure about how to go about it. can anyone help me fankie babybrittany

Do you still live at home?

if you live at home, chances are thay all ready know. this is what happened to me (thay admited to "cleaning" my room one day and finding it all) shock then worry were their first reactions, thay accepted me in the end but thay still dont understand it (tho they dont mention it at all, which is nice).

i dont know your parents so i can't directley advise you,but think about what your parents reactions are gonna be like,put your self in their position - then make your decesion.

I guess I will answer since most people are questioning the why. One way, the way that I used, is to write a letter explaining everything. I wrote it, gave it to my mom, and then went off to college. Later on she called me and said she was ok with it and understood that everyone has their things. I just wanted her to know. Simply because at that time in my life I was heavy into being an AB. I even hung out with some and spent my time at parties and the like. I was lying to my mom a lot and felt real bad about it. So I told her just so she knew. Anyways, a letter is a good idea. It allows you to really think about what you are saying so that your point can be conveyed in the right way.

Just My Opinion,

SDB

I guess I will answer since most people are questioning the why. One way, the way that I used, is to write a letter explaining everything. I wrote it, gave it to my mom, and then went off to college. Later on she called me and said she was ok with it and understood that everyone has their things. I just wanted her to know. Simply because at that time in my life I was heavy into being an AB. I even hung out with some and spent my time at parties and the like. I was lying to my mom a lot and felt real bad about it. So I told her just so she knew. Anyways, a letter is a good idea. It allows you to really think about what you are saying so that your point can be conveyed in the right way.

Just My Opinion,

SDB

yes I still live at home and its hard for me to be on any AB\DL sites with them home or even wear diapers. i been useing hypnosis form diaperstation that makes me have accidents so it look like a medcial problem so i dont have to tell them about the diapers. if i could wear and they be ok with it i be happy :) i still come on to DD like way after they go to bed.

yes I still live at home and its hard for me to be on any AB\DL sites with them home or even wear diapers. i been useing hypnosis form diaperstation that makes me have accidents so it look like a medcial problem so i dont have to tell them about the diapers. if i could wear and they be ok with it i be happy :) i still come on to DD like way after they go to bed.

another thing sorry for the long time in replying been very bad weather and haveing more moveing in soon. and been busy got a job interview to go to today. fankie to all who has tooken the time to help me you all are so careing hugs for everyone :)