LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you a DL?

BulkyDL

A good question I asked myself for years. Why do i like to wear diapers? Am I wired wrong for having a fetish of diapers? I was at a friends house when was young, and discovered diapers in his closet. Curiosity, I took a diaper out (Johnson and Johnson disposable diaper); ran into the bathroom and put it on. Combination of arousal, excitement, and the feelings of comfort was felt in that short 5 minutes. After that I wanted to feel that again.

I've always fought progress and potty training was no exception. I also remember having a wonderful childhood. The time I felt loved the most was when I was still in diapers and having all my needs taken care of. So it's no surprise that I yearn to return to a time when life seemed simpler. Of course now I have to change my own diapers, but the good feeling is still there.

The earliest I can remember was around age 5, I discovered I had an attraction to diapers. Seeing one or even just hearing the word would do something to me. I didn't know what, but I knew it was stimulating my mind in some way. I remember I used to be babysat at a house with 4 girls, only one was younger than me, the rest older. My only diaper change memory is at that house, and I remember getting changed along with one of the girls. Then I remember some time after that, when I was out of diapers but still being babysat at the same house, I remember the younger girl still being in diapers and I felt envious of her. Then I remember a time when I had a strong desire to wear one again, and I went into a bathroom with one of the girls and we both tried one on, and ended up getting caught. I also remember several times throughout my childhood where I would come across diapers in a house and try them on. That went on for years until I one day discovered on the internet that I wasn't alone. This opened up a whole new chapter, around the time of puberty, so my attraction to them became very sexual.

I think my wetting fetish may have begun because I was potty trained to early. I was out of diapers by the age of two and never wet my bed, except once when I did it on purpose when I was 8. At around age 6 I had desires to wet my bed and pants but I was to afraid of getting spanked that I only acted on it once, like I said at age 8. At around age 11 I had great interest in the baby sections of Wards and Sears catalogs and I began to make my own diapers from a plastic shower cap and my old tee shirts. I have been using diapers ever since and blame my mom for potty training me to early.

I think my wetting fetish may have begun because I was potty trained to early. I was out of diapers by the age of two and never wet my bed, except once when I did it on purpose when I was 8. At around age 6 I had desires to wet my bed and pants but I was to afraid of getting spanked that I only acted on it once, like I said at age 8. At around age 11 I had great interest in the baby sections of Wards and Sears catalogs and I began to make my own diapers from a plastic shower cap and my old tee shirts. I have been using diapers ever since and blame my mom for potty training me to early

• 3 weeks later...

With a sharp long term memory, my love for diapers go back as young as about 2 or 3. After I was toilet trained, the desire was always there. It gave me some arousal and I always fantasized about wearing them. Cloth diapers and plastic pants were always my thing. Finally at age 25 I discovered they make them in adult sizes. I often like to just put on plastic pants alone and pleasure myself in them. I keep this secret as this could weird people out. What I'm doing is perfectly harmless. Disposable diapers do the trick too and the only harm with that is environmental concerns. I don't like to mess in diapers but like to wet but often reluctant to because I've had leaks before.

As an adult. I am the try everything once type person. I used to say YOLO, but then YOLO became an excuse for being stupid, so now I am back to carpe diem. When my partner told me that she liked the way girls looking in diapers, and asked if I would wear and use one for her, I was unsure about it, but I did it for her.

I remember doing the same when I was about ten--looking at the Sears Home Health Care catalog and the baby section of the main Sears catalog, that is. I remember being amazed that they actually made diapers for older kids and adults (both cloth and disposable). I still remember the wording in the description of the cloth diapers--that the edges were thick for "extra pinning strength."

A girl when we were 5 was playing with a diapered doll and seen she was wearing a pamper too. I was curious so she gave me a diaper to put on. I wore it home and wet it, and was instantly hooked to being a toddler again. Ever since then I always got my hands on diapers. Always pampers until I grew out of them and started buying adult diapers and eventually Vintage Pampers which I wear everyday( adult sized)

I'm not sure why or what got me into it but I know I've just always loved wearing diapers, and toys. I didn't start wearing diapers til I was 18 and even then I was hesitant but once I started wetting and wearing them at home I could feel myself feeling less anxious about everything and feeling a sense of comfort.