LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emotional Stress?

A little bit of stress is supposed to be good for us, but it still builds up over time. If you're not relieving it and FULLY relaxing often enough then it will build up. Stress alone can do some fairly strange things to our bodies. My advice, go get a massage, take 3 full days off with absolutely no work (maybe go out of town with no phone), then get another massage. You'd be surprised what it can do for you.

I'm pretty good at that is the crazy part. The last three years I have taken a week, two week and two and a half week vacation in Maui and a week in Vegas. As far as a message, I like them but only from my wife lol and I like what follows that even better lol It isn't like its constant stress, it just builds up after three or four months and frankly I can't take off on vacation every four months. The more severe incontinence only lasts two to three weeks so really over a year I may only have one or two months of incontinence that requires protection. The rest of the time I may have an occasional leak but most of the time its not enough to warrant protection. I'm just wondering if anyone has any extra insight or advice, especially before I revisit the doctor. But definitely thanks for the response and idea, it definitely sounds good, especially a diapered message but that will only happen in my fantasies lol

some of the times I wake up wet is when im stressed, like the last time my mom was in the hospital for her heart a couple months ago, and back in 08 when she had a bypass, but I think might have got the time off a bit because I don't communicate well, I woke up when it seemed the cause of the stress might have been fixed or relieved, such as her being ok and not having to lose sleep(I barely sleep at times like that), but general stress can cause it at least for me, when I was fighting a scam company, there were times I woke up wet.

Mental and / or psychological stress can affect bladder control. I know that in myself I 'leak' more during those times than I do when all is well in life. There seems to be a direct correlation in this as the levels of both work together. It does seem that the longer I wear diapers, the less that this linkage occurs, and at 3+ years of wearing 24/7 I now have much less increased leakage when stressed, though it is still there. For me I think some of the stress was my getting used to being diapered.

Thanks for your insight and advice. I may eventually try going 24/7 with pull ups but first I want to consult my doctor again and maybe I'll think about a therapist. And I apologize if bringing up my fetish causes issues, that was not my intention and I hope you all know that this isn't some ploy but is a serious incontinence issue I'm trying to find the cause of and so far nothing physical is showing itself.

• 4 weeks later...

Bettypooh,

You are right on the spot when it comes to emotions and the effect they have on us as far as incontinence. From wearing all the time I have gotten used to the fact that I am protected and I think this has helped me get through some times that I would have most likely had and accident. Don't get me wrong I still have accidents and more so lately but the protection emotionally not only physically really has a big in pack on my self. And self esteem. Thats for that post.

Bettypooh said it best.

You can google stress incontinence if that helps you it is a common form of IC. Like Bettypooh said dont tell your doctor about your fetish. That is better discussed with a therapist or pschycatrist. Also people who wear diapers and wet them depending how much they do it can contribute to your type of IC. I have a feeling that it had a little to do with mine. I have had OAB since I was born and my bipolar med is a contributor to my Urge incontinence. I am on fetlife and they have a section that you can ask a question and any medical professinonal in the group will answer your question and I asked if my diaper fetish contributes to my IC and the docs said depending how much you wet yes it can.