LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

oops i leaked and was caught

barb94

I have been diapered for 6 months now full time because i enjoy it. I barely notice when i pee my diaper anymore. Today i was at work and went to change at lunchtime like I always do and realized i only had one diaper left in my bag. No problem i can usually make it home before needing another one. I always wear plastic panties over my diaper when at work incase of a leak. Afterwork i needed to stop at the grocery store before going home. As i was walking around the store i realized i had just leaked a bit more of pee, but didnt think anythinjg of it....until. a sweet old lady taps my shoulder, "miss, i am afraid to tell you but i think you had an accident. Horrified, i realized there was a wet spot down my right pant leg. i was so embaressed and quickly wrapped my coat around my waist. I thanked her for telling me, and then she says, you probably should change your diaper more ofter dear, and then walked off.......

I was a basketcase of emotions, embaressed, thankful, ......and left the store forgetting my groceries.

Guess i will make sure i keep a couple extras in the car from now on.

Take care DL`s

Barbara

It does not happen to me

I've had 2 public leaks which I was unaware of till later when I discovered them. Never had anyone tell me about it. Once I saw the faces in the glass door as I was leaving the corner store looking at my butt rather shocked, the other time when I got home and discovered it. Ummmm :blush: pee happens! Not so long ago I had an unexpected BM (so I changed) which turned into diarrhea (with nothing left to change into) <_< Only one diaper in the car- I ended up going home commando :( Two are there now- ya never know!