LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wearing a diaper after having sex while diapered

It might be the sexual desire component for your diapers. For many, when our interest in diapers has a strong sexual basis, those desires get squashed after having an orgasm. It is kind of interesting to see how long it takes us to feel like we want to put one back on our body. That kind of shows us the length of time our interest kicks back in for something sexual! I think it's pretty cool how our brains are wired these different ways. It reminds me of this scene from the movie There's Something about Mary lol.

One thing to try to be conscious of is what are your actual feelings during that window that you don't want to put a diaper on. Is it truly due to a lack of desire, or is there a level of self judgment or shame? Identifying that will allow one to take the next step in working toward moving past any feelings of shame. The cool thing there is when you're able to push past that, you'll find that you can easily put one back on for the sake of the comfort aspect outside of sexual interest, and then once you're sexual component kicks back in an hour or so later it's time to enjoy it again!

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

My hubby don't mind my diapers and don't let it stand in his way when we do anything sexual.. he just removes it and is okay putting it back on afterward so I have gotten used to it now whereas I use to be shy about re-diapering in front of him or him doing it for me. 

• Like 1

I too have suffered from this in the past. It's tied into the mindset of a refractory period. Most times after an orgasm a male looses their erection which results in the refractory period. I had also lost my want or desire to wear a diaper after such activities as well. Being that I genuinely need them I usually end up in a pull up after the fact. There are exceptions to this. If my wife pulls out a bambino and starts to diaper me up in it, who am I to disagree? :)

For me. We has to put a pad down on the bed. Because i do dribble urine while having sex. And shortly after we climax, i has to get a diaper on.  Because my bladder will void as my body is calming down from the sexual emotions.  I once didn't put my diaper on and peed on the bed.  Which just made things frustrating and the emotional high was ruined.   

• Like 1