LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Life is not what always the way I figured

I have been learning about myself and who I am. I read a lot about what a lady wants in a relationship. That if a man is looking for someone to treat him in motherly way then he is a to be avoided. He will be lazy abusive and a just a bum. My guy is not that way at all. He works hard in every way. I also hate that most guys in this category are looking for a clone of their real mothers. I am not at all like his mother. She is a total selfish person and cold as they come. When he was growing up he was on his own. I know because when he was a kid his cloths were dirty and in poor shape. Well now that I have become his mother he has become a very confident person. I remember when he was growing up he craved love and attention. At that time he was eating dinner at my house every nite. So in some ways I was more like the mother he wished he had. So maybe that is why he loves the way are relationship is. I know if anyone had told me that I would be happiest treating my boyfriend this way. I would have been totally freaked. But now that I am living the role of being his mother it has opened up a side of me I never would have dreamed. I know I hated that my kids grew up and moved on. So I think the fact that I can control how much of a grown up he is makes me feel very secure. I am also luckier than most lady's my age because I enjoy sex more now than I ever have. I wounder how things would be if he had never told me about his diaper fetish. At first he told me he just liked to wear diapers but not use them. I am glad that he let me teach him that it was OK. At the time I was hoping he would not want to start pooping in them. But then out of the blue I just wanted him to be dependent on me one weekend. I remember how nice it felt him sitting on my lap. He started to get up and I told him what do need to get up for. I was thinking he was going to around the corner to pee. Because he was just starting to feel OK with peeing in his diaper in front of me. It was so cute he said I have to go poop. I told him to just close his eyes and push. I told him I know how to deal with poopy diapers. I have changed many but never yours. So if you are going to be my little boy then you are going to have to trust me. I was so happy because he trusted me and just went. As I changed him I did not mind it at all. All that went across my mind was now I have a kid who will always need his mommy. Once I cleaned him up I told him it was time get back inside mommy. I just had him hold still and not move. I just wanted him inside me for a while. Now how many lady's have the trust and bond I have?

• Like 1

Why should you be READING what a lady wants in a relationship if I read your gender parameter correctly? It should be self-evident to you

I just take things as I see them. I am not a telepath nor do I play one on Television

I read a lot things. I do try to have an open mind. The funny thing is no one person is the same. Life is not a one size fits all. Such as me I have been told that I should try treating my guy like a sissy. I have replied that I am not into that I have no idea why. We all like what we like. If my guy wanted to try I would have to think about it. But I enjoy him being my little boy and he is very happy. But along with request from guys wanting me to become their mommy enslave them in a crib put things up their butt dress them like a little girl and so on. I have also been told that I should at lest try and let them know how it went. When I told them no thanks I got a few flaming responses. Well I am happy with my guy he works hard at are business. At this point he runs the day to day things. I am bragging now but he brings home a lot of bacon. I myself feel lucky. I write about our life on this forum because if I feel safe here. But just because I am not what a few people think that I am not doing things right. I am sorry but that is not my problem.

i

• Like 1