LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'll never deal with Aww So Cute ever again

To start, they did send me 1 package of lrg diapers after I contacted them on their web site when I originally ordered 2 packages, So w/ shipping this package cost me around $7.00 a diaper. When I replied to their regular email (the addy they sent me a confirmation that they did mess up & was shipping the right sz.) I've sent 4 messages to that addy showing I ordered 20 not 10. After 3 wks I have yet to get an answer. I promise I'll never ever buy any kind of speciality diaper ever again after the bad taste that Classy Comfort & Aww So Cute has left me with.

• 3 weeks later...

They did the same to me sent broken onesie. 2 diapers ripped took pics clearly after shippment .. nothing sent just empty promise saying replacement... ughhhh and ab universe this week ordered scented paid extra fot it was it each diaper? Or like me a whole ripped in each 20 bag a piece of scented paper added to bag not one diaper scented.... why state diaoers scented

• 2 months later...

Yeah, After reading countless bad experiences that people have had with them, I would have nothing to do with "Aww So Cute".

There are so many awesome diaper sellers these days(Bambino,Changing Times Diaper Co,XP Medical, etc.) no need to put up with the bad ones. Nothing is worse than paying a seller and not hearing a word from them for weeks at a time :angry2:

Bah! Just stick with the good guys and someday soon the mentioned store will be "Aww So Closed" :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a onesie from them, and when I got it and held it up, it was obvious that the size was wrong (waaayyyyy too big). I e-mailed them and advised them I had not worn it, and would like to exchange it for a small.

Yea, Don't even get me started on their onesies, My pet/wife is of average sz. So I got her a pink onesie when I got the diapers that I ordered in the right sz but got the wrong sz. Well back to the onesie issue, I ordered the onesie that would fit her torso to get it in & the legopenings are almost @ her knees, As I said, DON"T TRUST THIS COMPANY AT ALL, They lie & cheat & NO CUSTOMER CONTACT.

• 1 month later...

I bought diapers from them I had no problem with shipping buti think they got there sizes wrong because I have a 38 waist and their mediums are from 30-45 so it should fit perfectly but they were too small

• 2 months later...