Gennie

FIrearms  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own a firearm?

• Yes, I do
    • No, I don't
    • Had some, they're gone
    • I've been thinking about getting one.

I own several guns. I think everyone should that can legally have one. I also think schools should be forced to teach our child gun safety, and allow our teachers to carry concealed weapons if they choose. People that view guns as this evil big scary thing need to have a reality check. DUI/DWIs kill more people than gun violence in the US. My personal opinion.

100% completely disagree. Guns are a choice, and parents should be allowed to not have to deal with teaching them. See here is the problem with the gun owners arguments. Our side of the aisle likes to have it all or nothing.

lack of knowledge about guns is dangerous, and times themselves get more and more dangerous, it wont get any better, no one is saying those that would be made to take lessons on guns would have to own them, just be knowledgable, I don't think that is a violation of anyones rights, for those in young grades lessons could be to teach what to do if you see a gun, such as DONT TOUCH IT, teach the young ones to leave them alone and how dangerous they can be, and reserve the needed knowledge about guns such as when to use one and when not to use one, knowing the area surrounding the target and the background behind the target, basic responsibility, maybe even how to clear a gun for safety and safe storage of guns and ammo, and obviously cleaning.

Kids wont get to the guns if the country you live in require the owner to lock in the guns when your not using them..

So the only thing you should teach kids is that if they find a gun, they call "911" and/or don't touch it

damn right im anti nannystate, and proud of it. charities, the first that leaps to mind is feed the children fund, any number of food pantries, etc.., I couldn't care less about your reasons. I don't depend on fox for facts, bible? I have to laugh my ass off at that one, my faith has been dead for years, at least since 06.

They say the President of the USA is one of the most powerful men

I call bullshit on that

The most powerful men is the lobbyists that keep the weapon laws the way they are

I have not seen any president setting their foot down against the 2nd amendment

• Like 1

nope, the things antigunners and pro gun control types fail to see is you need to be as well armed or better than those that would do you harm, weather a criminal, government tyranny, or an army that decides to invade, I added that to cover all bases, I cannot agree with gun control, not when all it takes is people actually doing their job to enforce laws already on the book, re-examine ones that don't work and toss them out, actually punish criminals instead of givng slap on the wrists, basic common sense in short.