LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

all diapers will leak...

ok so after 14 years of wearing 24/7 dealing with leaks, failed diapers and odor... i have come to find certain methods to wearing diapers to work and getting thru my unusual work hours.... my work hours are long and uncertain

Not me. Ihave heavy diapers and 3 pair of rubber panties so that if I do overwet the diaper I still have three layers of protion. The excess usually goes between the Comco snap-on and the Babykins rubber panties

With me, my worst leakage moments have always been when there was more to leak :o My approach is not to add more absorbency, but to change more often where that is possible. Like everyone else, each situation varies so I plan accordingly and sometimes that means a large-capacity diaper but I don't make that my norm ;) YMMV but if you wet your diapers sooner or later you're going to experience leakage- it simply goes with the turf and that risk cannot be totally avoided, only reduced to a level you're comfortable with :whistling:

Three hours is usually my limit with a cloth diaper and a Zorb insert covered by PUL waterproof pants. It's not actually a leak, per se, but rather "wicking" at the leg openings at the crotch. I believe this is because PUL is only laminated on one side--the inside. The elasticized leg openings are double-hemmed toward the inside, which allows the cloth (jersey) outer surface to absorb water, thus wicking. I haven't tried sewing the leg openings with the vinyl outside, but that might be a solution. Oh well...the wicking is a good reason to send my leggings through the wash.

If you look at my diapers they can be worn different ways. Fully diapered, I can go from 8 to as along as 13 hours, If I wear just the heavy one, I can go for about 5, the light ones will take me for 3 without being even close to needing a change