LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Suspicious Occurance

Tom1215

Hey guys. Sorry for not posting for a long time. I've been really busy. This is crazy I know, but I just got an idea for another new story, and I think I'm gonna run with it. Enjoy!

Jake Sky, your average high schooler, was rushing into his chemistry class just as the bell rang with his best friend Kate Sky.

Kate and Jake had become friends when their friends set them up with each other on a blind date. They weren't overly attracted to each other, ( although Jake does think that Kate is very pretty), but a friendship bloomed out of the experience none the less. The funny thing was, that their last names were the same, but they were not related in any way. They both thought it was kinda cool having a best friend with the same last name.

Happy, that they had made it to class on time, (and that there happened to be two seats open next to each other), they sat down, and started chatting about a topic that Jake had brought up earlier.

"If you want to date her, then get to know her! You can't expect her to like you just put of the blue!" Kate whispered to Jake.

Jake turned red with embarrassment and said, "hey keep it down! I would be ruined if she knew!" Jake whispered back slightly gesturing to the girl he liked.

The girl in question, was Taylor Brooke, the most popular and attractive girl in school. She was about average in height, about 5"5but had beautiful blonde hair and a perfect face.

Kate giggled at her friend's embarrassment. "Oh, come on! What's the worst that could happen? You should just talk to her."

"She's way outta my league Kate.... You know I'm not good at this stuff, right?" Jake whispered.

"Yeah, of course I know..." Kate said putting her head in her hands and racking her brain for an idea. She thought if one thing that could work, but it was sorta extreme.... But looking at Jake, ( who's eyes were glued to Taylor), she knew she had to do it.

"Jake, I'm going to get her to go out with you" Kate said enthusiastically.

"What? How do you plan to do that!" Jake said, embarrassed that he had just stared at his crush for a whole minute.

"Ok, well first off..." Kate started before being cut off by their mean teacher.

"If Mr. and Mrs. Sky are finished flirting, then maybe we could start the lesson." Mrs. Kay said making both teens blush.

The same last name was cool, but then they'd always get that one teacher who belittled them over it and made all sorts of "married together" jokes.

Kate furiously scribbled down a note and handed it to Jake when their teacher walked away.

It read: Meet me at my house after school and I will tell you everything there :).

Jake nodded his head to her after reading the note and put it in his pocket, just as the bell rang, and the duo split ways to go to their respective classes.

Jake just hoped that whatever Kate had planned would work.

Hope you guys enjoyed it! More to come. Feel free to leave any comments, good or bad.

• Like 1

Jake knocked on Kate's door about an hour after school let out, and was immediately greeted by a smiling Kate with a notebook in hand.

"Good! You're here! I have a plan to make Taylor fall for you in no time!" Kate said grabbing jake and dragging him into her bedroom.

"I hope so Kate. So what is your master plan?" Jake said sitting down on Kate's bed.

Hmmmm.... Jake probably won't be too thrilled with this way Kate thought deciding to withhold the main plan. "Let's just say that somebody is getting a new desk mate tomorrow!" Kate said in a singsong voice.

"No! I can't talk to her, let alone work with her! Dammit! I have to leave and think!" Jake said bright red with embarrassment rushing out of the house.

Kate just smiled as she thought of the plan.

The next day in science, jake sat down at his normal seat, when mrs. Kay told Taylor to sit down next to jake because Kate had "trouble seeing the board".

Taylor sat down and said "hi" while chewing on a piece of gum Kate had given her for making her move.

Jake was speechless. He couldn't believe that the beautiful girl he had been obsessing over was sitting next to her in a tight t shirt and short shorts.

"Uhh, hi Taylor." Jake mumbled shyly.

Kate turned around and saw Taylor chewing on the gum furiously and knew it would only be a matter of time until....

"Huh!" Taylor started as she zoned out for a second and felt her lap getting warmer.

Jake heard Taylor's noise and looked at her to see her face turn to one of pure dread.

Then jake heard a few drips and looked down to see pee starting to form a small puddle on the floor and looked back up to see Taylor's eyes starting to water as she noticed jake looking at her.

"Hey Taylor, don't worry. Just umm.. hold the rest. I will help you clean up after class." Jake said brushing Taylor's shoulder lightly, and putting his sweatshirt underneath her chair over the puddle.

Taylor just sat as still as a rock, and slowly nodding maintaining control over her emotions.

Class seemed to last for an eternity for both jake and Taylor, but eventually, it ended and everyone slowly filtered out, including the teacher to get her kids from school.

"Ok Taylor, can you just stand up while I close the door?"

"Ok..." Taylor said quietly as jake shut the door.

Taylor completely lost it and broke down when she saw the huge wet spot on her shorts.

"Taylor, I know this sucks, but nobody has to know about it if..." Jake started only to be cut off by Taylor.

"What!? Be your slave to stop you from taking pictures and ruining my life?" Taylor said sobbing uncontrollably.

"No, I would never! I just want to help you." Jake said wiping the pee off the floor with his sweatshirt.

To be continued......

"Are you serious? No strings attached? Promise me." Taylor said as jake stood up.

"I promise. Now, do you have any extra clothes in your backpack?"

"No. What am I gonna do, I can't go out there like this!" Taylor said.

"I have some shorts I was meaning to drop off in my gym locker if you want to.. You know... They might be really big on you..." Jake said tripping over his words.

"Please can I try them? I need something..." Taylor said sliding her flip flops off.

"Of course" jake said taking the basketball shorts out of his backpack and handing them to her.

"Uhhh... Could you maybe... You know..." Taylor stammered as she started trying to unbutton her shorts.

"Yeah, I will turn around, tell me when you're done" jake said.

Taylor fumbled with her button for five minutes before jake asked her if she was dressed.

"No! I can't get the fucking button.." Taylor whined.

"This is gonna sound wired but, do you need some help?" Jake said nervously.

"Ummmm..." Taylor started.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...